Bottled Up Feelings

Garroth's pov:

"What are we gonna do for the last hours of the year Laurance?" I turned my head towards Laurance. "Huh?" He looked over at me. "I don't feel like doing anything" He continued scrolling through his phone. "Thought so" I turned off the TV.

Usually Aphmau plans a new year's party for us all for the last day of the year, but Aphmau left with Aaron to go visit their parents. I can't blame them though. Being with your family is important. I haven't seen my parents in a while, it would be fun to visit them.

I look over at Laurance and see him staring at his phone. We haven't been alone in a long time, it's pretty nice to be alone with Laurance.

Laurance's pov:

I look over at Garroth and catch him looking at me. "Yo, you ok?" I asked him. "Hehe, yeah I'm fine" He giggled. "What's going on with you?" He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Huh?" I avert my eyes from his. "You've been quiet lately, too quiet" He put his hand on my shoulder and asked me once again concerned. "What's going on?". "N- Nothing, I'm fine" I stutter out. "I can tell, there's something wrong. We've been best friends for so long, do you think that I don't know when something's wrong?" He tells me with a concerned tone.

I can't tell him can I?

After so many years of keeping it secret.

Can i tell him?

I've loved him since the beginning, but the feelings started to get worse recently.

No, I can't tell him

"I'm fine Garroth, thank you for asking" I turn my gaze back onto his. His blue eyes mesmerised me once again. I hate these feelings, I hate them. "Uh, you sure? We can talk about it" He looked into my eyes and lays his hand in mine. My heart flutters and my cheeks heat up. "No, I told you. I'm fine." I put up a smile and looked away. "o- uh, ok. Just tell me when you need to talk about something ok?" He told me in a calm and caring voice. I nod and say "Ok".

Garroth's pov:

I saw his cheeks turn red and smiled. I grabbed my phone and went through emails and messages. The time passed quickly without me noticing.

"Hi there! Just wanted to check up on you and say happy new year!" Sent by Aphmau 00:12 AM

"AAaaah thank you! Happy new year to you and Aaron too" Sent by Garroth 00:13 AM

I didn't even notice the time! "Happy new ye-" I looked to my side. Laurance's head was resting on my shoulders and he seamed to be sleeping. "Happy new year Laurance, I love you" I whispered hoping for him not to wake up. I turn off the TV and put the remote down. I took one more glance at Laurance. He's cute isn't he? very cute indeed. I feel his hand gripping mine tightly, his hands are warm and soft. I smile and close my eyes.

Good night Laurance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyo! Thanks for reading! I haven't been keeping up with Aphmau's stories lately, so I'm sorry if any of these chapters have anything incorrect from the actual general story. Anyway, I wish you all a happy new year. Love from me. <3