Kitty Potion! (1/2)

Lucinda's pov:

What's the next ingredient? I look at my book of potions and read the ingredients list. Pretty handy right? A book full of potion recipes, I keep filling it up with more information. Ah! Hear it is, gunpowder. I reach for the gunpowder on the table next to me. "Hey Lucinda! What kind of potion is this?" Laurance took a potion off of a shelf on the wall. He stares at it and waits for my answer. I said "It's a transformation potion", as I took the gunpowder and poured a little in the pot. "A transforming potion? What will it turn you into?" He got curious and shook the bottle. "If it's the right one, it'll turn you into a meif'wa" I continued mixing the concoction and read through the page to see if the potion was done. "I wonder what I'll look like as a meif'wa" I started hearing glass bottles clanking and wood hitting each other. "Hey what's going on back ther-" I turned around and heard glass breaking, then a bright light blinded me for a moment. "Lau- Laurence?" I stare at him.

Laurance's pov:

Oh no, I broke Lucinda's bottle and spilled the potion. Hopefully she won't get mad. I look over at Lucinda and she's red and trying not to let out a laugh. "Wha? What's so funny?!" I get confused. "You... You're a... C... Cat" She barely let out a loud laugh. "What? WAIT WHAT?!" I frantically look around for a mirror to see. "Behind you" Lucinda points behind me with one hand as the other is covering her mouth. I look into the mirror. I can't believe it! I'm a meif'wa! I have cat ears and a tail! Oh no, no no no no. I start panicking. "When will it wear off?!" I ask Lucinda waiting desperately for an answer. "It isn't permanent is it?!" I wait for the answer impatiently. "Relax, it's not permanent, it'll wear off in a couple days" She said to me, she giggled while saying that sentence.

What will the others think?! I don't want them to see me like this!

"You look so cute with the ears and tail" She chuckled and touched my cat ear. "Stop it Lucinda!" I pushed her hand off my ear. "Ok ok, calm down. Anyway you gotta go before you break any more of my potions, and also get yourself in a worse situation." She said as she opened the door. "Now you're kicking me out, great" I walk outside and turn around. "I guess so, sorry" She giggled. "Fine, see ya later Lucinda" I started walking home.

I hope they don't see me like this.