Kitty potion (2/2)

Garroth's pov:

I sat on the sofa, waiting for the time to pass. Tik, tok, tik, tok. The clock on the wall played the same notes over and over. "Uggh my Irene, when is Laurence coming back." I groaned. Just then I heard the door slowly open. "Oh it's Laurence!". I turned my head quickly to see if it was really Laurence.

Oh, Irene. "LAURENCE WHAT HAPPENED?!" I gasped. I saw a Laurence in cat ears and a tail similar to Kawaii-Chan's. I stared at him and looked at him from head to toe. His face was bright red and he looked embarrassed.

"It... It's not what it looks like! Stop looking at me like that! " He yelled at me.

He looked cute and I couldn't look away even if I tried to. I heard his plea and I forcefully and slowly looked to the side.

Laurence ran to his room and stayed there for hours without coming out after I saw him with his whole... Situation.

I was sitting on the sofa scrolling through my phone, trying to rid the boredom that I was cursed with. *Click* I heard a door unlock and creak open. I looked behind me to see Laurence. "You finally got out of your room!" I said with a genuine smile on my face. He stared at me and asked, "Can you get the pizza I ordered? The money is on the table.". "Why don't you take it yourself?" I look at him in confusion. Then I remembered. "Oh the cat thing, ok ok". I stood up and collected the pizza and paid for it. Then I returned to the living room with the box of pizza.

"Here you go your highness" I put down the box on the table and sit down next to Laurence. "So, what's up?" I asked him as I reached to feel the newly acquired cat ears of his. "Well as you can guess, I-. Hey, stop it!" he pushed my arm away from his ear. "Oh, uh, sorry." I slowly pulled away my arms.

Laurence's pov:

I felt his fingers touch my ear and it felt weird. I looked away a from Garroth and just looked at the ground. "Take the pizza, it's yours anyway, I'm stealing a piece tho." Garroth smiled at me as he handed me a piece. Oh, that smile again, bright enough to cure the darkness. "Fine... You can.. Touch the ears.." I forced out my words. Garroth hesitated at first but then touched my ears and scratched behind it.

It, felt so good, I couldn't handle it. I let out an involuntary purr and stopped myself midway. I felt my cheeks warming up. "Awww, that was so cute Laurence." He continued scratching behind my ears. I kept on purring, involuntary mind you. "I never knew you liked this that much. I should do this when your sad." he grinned. "S- Shut up...." I started blushing violent red colours. As time passed I kept creeping closer to him. I nuzzled right next to him, why do I like this is much? My heart starts beating faster and faster.

I slowly put my hands around Garroth's waist to see his reaction. Nothing, how.... Can he not react? Is this normal for him?

Garroth's poc:

I felt Laurence put his arms around my waist, my heart starts pounding. I try to keep my cool, and its working out so far. He's so cute like this! My cheeks are warming up, dang. My heart pounds quite a bit faster than before. I feel him nuzzling into my side. A warm feeling comes down on my body. This is great, what a dream. I put my hands on his back and rub his back to comfort him. I look at his face, its red, is he blushing? Is he blushing?! He seems to be enjoying this.

"You seem to like this, maybe we should do this more." I tease Laurence. "Well.... Maybe..." He stuttered out. I smiled and I felt so happy. Cuddles, with Laurence to make it better? Sign me up!

Laurence's pov:

Garroth's warmth was one of the best things I could have. I couldn't let go. I want to stay like this forever.

"HEYO LAURENCE I GOT A POTION TO FIX YOU!" Lucinda burst through the door and yelled at the top of her lungs. I pushed Garroth away and sat next to him like a blushing mess. Garroth put his hands on the sofa, where it used to be.

"Woah, Laurence you look messed up. Is that a blood rush I spot?" She asked, not expecting an answer. "Anyway here you go, I gotta go now, I got some witchy stuff to do, I'm also stealing a piece thanks." She ran out the door immediately after handing me a potion and after snatching a pice of pizza. "Wmasn't the door locked?" Garroth asked. I pulled my shoulders up and back down. "I don't remember" I answered back.

I took the potion and opened it up. I looked at the concoction for a while before actually drinking it. Nothing felt different. I looked at Garroth. "Aw, your cat ears are gone" He said in a false sad tone.

After that we sat in silence, ate pizza and watched TV. Garroth was inching closer each time a new episode started. His hands ended up in between mine. It was an awesome day.

This was like a dream.