one.

Since the teacher wasn't there yet, the physics classroom was more like a zoo.

The students were either screaming and running around the room, finishing yesterday's assignment last minute, or sucking each other off under the desks.

One boy; however, calmly stared at the ceiling. Jaemin was such a chill dude. Wait, was he blowing kisses at the ceiling? He was. He might be a weirdo.

Oh that's right, his boyfriend was on the ceiling. Jeno was laying there, relaxed like he was at home and in bed. But, like, he was on the ceiling.

His powers were more like a weakness most of the time. No actually, all of the time. While most people would be normally pulled to the earth's core by gravity, Jeno was affected by another force. It was like he had his own gravity and was constantly either pulled up or to the side by just as much force normal gravity would have.

"Good morning students." Everyone froze as the teacher walked in, suddenly in their seats and not acting like wild animals.

"Today we'll be taking notes about energy. Everyone sit down while I take attendance." The teacher looked up at Jeno and pointed his pen at him. "Including you, Mr. Lee." What a dumbass. Jeno let out a sigh, confused at how a teacher could be such an idiot. He obviously couldn't sit.

"Sir, I can't." He protested. "We have this discussion every day." Their physics teacher had tragic memory.

"This isn't your house. You think you can just lay around?" The teacher shot back.

Jeno was about to give up and accept whatever was coming his way when Jaemin caught his attention by tapping on the desk. The male then dumped the person next to him out of their chair, sending them to the floor.

"Jaemin!" The victim whined, standing up and rubbing their ass. The victim was none other than Lee Donghyuck. He's a thot and that's all you need to know. "You owe me a new ass." He continued, sticking his lower lip out in a sassy pout. Jaemin simply snickered in response.

Ugly snores could be heard from the front of the room as the teacher was already asleep. Jaemin dumped Hyuck out of the chair for no reason, but it was funny and that's all that mattered.

"You could definitely use a new ass. That one is fucked up." Jeno commented from his spot on the ceiling. "If you know what I mean. Wink wink."

Hyuck placed his hands on his nonexistent tits as he gasped dramatically from Jeno's hit at his slutty nature. "Who even says 'wink wink' out loud, you dweeb? Eat my fucking shorts."

"The 1980's called, and they want their insults back." Jeno replied, taking his shoe off and throwing it at Hyuck's head. It flew past, barely missing his left cheek and whacking some guy that was getting head under the table in the face. Neither of the two even cared, though the dude was knocked out cold and his girlfriend was confused at why he wasn't nutting yet.

"You know what? I can't go up there and fight you, but I can slap Jaemin if you don't shut your damn mouth." Hyuck growled threateningly.

Why did an innocent bystander have to be dragged into this? Jaemin thought, peacefully eating the popcorn he suddenly had and watching shit go down. But then he remembered that he wasn't innocent at all. He was the perpetrator that started this mess. He wouldn't call that high quality entertainment a mess, though. "Please, Jeno. Rescue me." He said in a flat tone, obviously used to these two and their shenanigans.

"Fine. You win, Hyuck." Jeno surrendered before sticking his tongue out at him.

The male then had a sudden look of panic on his face as he felt the weird vibrations that meant his gravity's orientation was switching.