three.

Those pesky juice bags the cafeteria provided were terrible for drinking, but they proved to be decent projectiles. Today, the teens were aggressive at lunch. They were arguing loudly as they launched the bags of juice at each other.

"I hope you two get blood clots, you whores!" Hyuck screeched as he threw a load of juice bags he stole from random strangers at Johnny and Ten.

"You have no right to call someone a whore you know." Johnny shot back, hitting Hyuck right in the face with one of the bags.

What provoked them, you may ask. Well, it started when Jaemin accidentally slapped Ten in the face. One thing led to another, and now they were fighting.

Jaemin seemed to always be the one to start the fights, but he never participated in them. He slipped away with Jeno, and now they were in the bathroom making out with Jeno upside-down again. If only they could hide well. Jeno was on the ceiling, so the stalls wouldn't hide that he was there.

Jaemin loved making out with his boyfriend like that, but he was still sad that he could never reach his dick.

He was going to try to get his dick tonight. There was a party at Lucas's place that he was invited to. Well, of course he was invited. The only reason he threw the party was to help Jaemin get in Jeno's pants.

But first, he had to prepare.

• • •

"Lucas, can you please turn that shit down?!" Johnny screamed through the blaring metal music in the car. Lucas really listened to some hardcore shit at full volume when he drove. Jungwoo was already used to it as he sat in the front seat, wearing earmuffs when he already had earplugs in. Maybe he should've warned the other two that would be in the car. Nah, watching people suffer was funny.

Lucas highkey didn't even hear Johnny's voice through the music. He received a slap on the head from Jaemin and finally turned the music off. "Dude, what the fuck was that for?" Lucas pouted.

"You're trying to make us deaf." Jaemin scoffed, crossing his arms as he sat back in his seat. "How am I supposed to get dick when I'm deaf?"

"Sensory deprivation is a kink, young one." Lucas replied with a shrug and a stupid looking grin.

"But not a turn on. For Jeno at least. He's so vanilla!" Jaemin argued his point, rolling his eyes.

"You never know, he might secretly be kinky." Johnny commented.

Jaemin looked forward blankly as he considered that possibility. "Well, you're not wrong."

"We're here." Lucas said happily as he parked at the mall, taking up two parking spots like a douche.

"Why did you just park like that?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't want anyone to harm my baby." Lucas responded confidently, stroking the wheel of the Mercedes Benz G Series he was so proud of. The man was extremely rich.

"Hey! Sometimes I'm convinced that you're cheating on me with your damn car." Jungwoo whined as he opened the passenger door and stepped out.

"I'm not!" Lucas reassured. Maybe he kissed it a few times and fucked its exhaust pipe, but the car just wasn't as good as Jungwoo.

Johnny and Jaemin shared a glance, both thinking the same thing before they got out and followed the other two into the mall. Lucas was totally crazy, and Jungwoo was crazy for dating him.

The friend group had an unspoken rule. When they were walking in a public place together, they had to act like they were walking in one of those movie scenes where the characters are all looking sassy and hot as fuck. So they walked into the mall with their sexy strides, flipping their imaginary hair off of their shoulders and wearing cocky smirks on their faces. Everyone stared at the group, drooling over the boys that were all taken. It was a nice group activity.

It was suddenly interrupted when Johnny tripped over a trash can and fell on the floor. The people who were drooling were now laughing. This was the point where the badass music would stop and a record scratch would be heard in a movie.

"Johnny!" Jungwoo yelled, picking him back up by his arm. "Try to watch where you're going, too. Reset everyone."

They then proceeded looking sexy again until they got to the clothing store. Now for the shopping montage.

The first outfit Jaemin walked out of the dressing room with was one that Johnny suggested. It was a button up shirt with a few buttons undone tucked into some weirdly short shorts with a peach color. He had a SnapBack on backwards and knee high socks under his Sperrys. He looked like a rich frat boy.

"I don't know about this, dude." Jaemin started, checking how he looked in the mirror. "This doesn't really say 'daddy fuck me.' It says 'daddy buy me a new lambo.'"

Lucas blinked, trying not to take offense from the insult to his kind.

"Please don't tell me you have a daddy kink." Jungwoo looked appalled.

"What's wrong with that?" Johnny asked, looking kind of hurt. Jungwoo just looked at him in silence and blinked a few times, the answer was obvious and he didn't have to say it.

"You guys, I don't! I just- it was a joke." Jaemin looked disappointed as he went to try the next outfit.

"That wasn't a good joke." Lucas whispered to Jungwoo who responded with a nod.

The next outfit was picked by Jungwoo, but Jaemin wasn't putting it on. He screeched when he saw it and walked outside with the strappy lingerie and stilettos. "I'm not a stripper! Or a girl." He huffed, giving them to Jungwoo and storming back into the dressing room.

"But Lucas likes it when I wear stuff like that." Jungwoo frowned.

Lucas reassuringly patted his shoulder and licked his lips. "I think it's sexy, babe. It's just not everyone's cup of tea." Jungwoo smiled contently and blushed a little at Lucas's words.

Johnny literally ran to the bathroom to puke.

The outfit Lucas picked might have been genius. It wouldn't make him look ridiculous, so that was a major plus. It was a pair of skinny jeans that hugged his ass perfectly and a tank top with a button-up top over it.

"This is perfect, Lucas!" Jaemin said with excitement as he stepped outside the dressing room. "Wait where did Johnny go?" He asked just as Johnny returned.

"I had to puke." He said flatly, still having a disgusted and pale look on his face. He looked like he saw a dead body. He would never forget what he saw. For someone with a daddy kink, he was hardcore judgy.

"Nevermind that." Lucas started, changing the subject. "The great thing about this outfit is the little shoulder peek. Move your shirt off your shoulder like this." He instructed, demonstrating what Jaemin should do.

Jaemin followed the instruction and sexily moved his shoulder back, making the fabric of his button-up slip down and reveal his skin. "What a genius." He smiled. "There's no way I'm not getting dick tonight."

"That's the spirit." Lucas clapped. "Now let's get food." The rest agreed eagerly as they went to the check-out.

———————————————————

a/n:
so this turned out being absolutely ridiculous and that's gr8
I hope to make y'all say "what the fuck"

I'm not gonna lie, trying to write about Jeno being upside-down is trippy and I'm getting confused. I also don't know how he would piss if he had to piss but okay.