four.

"I hope there are a ton of cute guys at Lucas's party tonight." Hyuck pondered aloud, leaning his face in his hand with a dreamy sigh and almost drooling over the thought. "Even better if they'd be up for an orgy."

"Hyuck, can you not do this at McDonald's?" Jeno rolled his eyes. "People are looking at us." He was lying on the large window, hoping it didn't break as he drank his McFlurry.

"There's a time and a place." Ten added as he was texting Johnny some of his nudes, his feet up on the table.

"And that's everywhere at every hour." Hyuck scoffed. "Jeno, you dumbass. They're obviously staring because of you and your weird shit."

"Oh, that's right." Jeno laughed a little at his own stupidity. Sometimes he forgot that he had that issue.

"Actually, they're probably just staring because I'm so hot." Everyone turned their attention to Mark who just uttered that overly cocky sentence, in complete silence. He was usually shy as fuck and sobbing into a book.

"What the hell got into you?" Ten asked, scooting his chair away.

"Some guy grabbed my ass at a gas station yesterday. I must be smoking hot." Mark shrugged.

"What an achievement." Jeno said with sarcasm coating his tone.

Hyuck and Ten looked at each other with smirks on their faces. They wanted to completely flame Mark at that point, but they held back. Hyuck just raised his eyebrows and mouthed 'okay then' before picking his soda up and slurping from the straw. There was only ice left in the cup, so it made an obnoxious noise.

"Dude!" Ten grabbed the cup from Hyuck and put it on the table with an annoyed look. "Just get more soda, dammit."

Hyuck just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as Jeno suddenly spoke up, scooting down on the window to get closer and speak quietly. "Guys, I need advice."

Hyuck had a smug little grin form on his lips as he already knew where this was going. People always went to him for sex advice, bless.

"I know Jaemin wants my dick, but it'll be so weird trying to fuck him when I'm like this." Jeno sighed, sitting up to lean his face against the table.

"Okay, hold the phone." Hyuck scoffed, flicking Jeno's forehead. "How come I can't talk about sex in McDonald's but you can?"

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's right." Ten nodded, crumpling up a straw wrapper to throw at Mark.

"Hyuck, Ten. Focus. I just need help." Jeno whined.

"Okay fine. Here's the thing. You're stressed about it being weird for no reason at all! If anything, you should be owning it. You can do some wild shit and fuck your boyfriend like no one else can, literally!" Hyuck spoke in the same tone as an inspirational speaker would, putting his fist in the air at the end to empower his pal.

Ten nodded and pointed at Hyuck. "What he said." The man really never had anything useful to contribute to the conversation.

"Woah, you're right. That's something I never thought I would say." Jeno nodded thoughtfully. Hyuck really did master one thing.

"Thanks?" Hyuck replied with a confused voice, kinda offended.

So now Jeno had a plan. He didn't need to try to make fucking normal. He had to make it freaky. That's why he'd try to have sex with Jaemin on the ceiling.

• • •

"So here's the plan!" Lucas started to explain, sitting on his fancy marble countertops and screaming into a megaphone. The party was going to start in two hours, then operation 'get the dick' would be a go. Jungwoo sat on a barstool next to the counter, staring straight and Lucas's nice thighs instead of paying attention. Johnny was rummaging through the fridge and eating all of Lucas's pricey snacks. Jaemin stood there, looking unamused with Lucas.

"Why do you have to be so damn loud?" Jaemin complained, flapping his arms. "It's like you're really trying to get me deaf. I'm literally the only person listening."

"I feel powerful!" Lucas yelled through the megaphone again. "No backtalk. Drop down and give me 20."

"I'm not getting on your dirty ass floor. You're not a military general. Just say what the plan is." Jaemin sighed, putting his face in his hands.

"The plan is-" Lucas started yelling again before Jaemin reached up and took his megaphone, throwing it onto the couch. "My megaphone." He pouted childishly as Jaemin smirked.

"Whatever." Lucas continued. "When Jeno gets here, you have to be leaning against the counter. But make sure to jut your hip out. Jungwoo, demonstrate." He ordered his boyfriend who suddenly snapped out of his trance and leaned his elbow on the counter, letting his hip stick out and lifting his butt a bit.

"Like this." Jungwoo said, looking at Lucas instead of Jaemin.

"Good puppy. You'll get a treat tonight." Lucas winked at Jungwoo who bit his lip and smirked in response.

"Ew ew ew ew ew!" Jaemin yelled, running to the couch and flopping onto it to bury his face in the cushions and make dramatic fake sobbing noises. After calming down, he sat back up and narrowed his eyes at Lucas. "Can you stop trying to get Jungwoo's ass and help me get Jeno's dick?"

"Fine, fine." Lucas sighed, getting back to the task at hand. "You have to provoke him with words, too. For example; 'this party sucks, wanna go somewhere private and have a real party?'" He suggested.

"That was just so lame." Jaemin sighed. "I'll make sure to come up with something better."

"Ouch. Well anyway, once you get him to follow you somewhere private, you'll go upstairs, turn left, and the fourth door on the right is our guest room. It's pretty soundproof." He winked. "Please don't break the ceiling or the walls, though. I don't know how to explain that to my parents."

"Got it." Jaemin nodded, taking mental notes of what to do.

"Speaking of my parents, I don't want my ass kicked when they get back from their trip. Since I helped you, you're helping me clean up after." Lucas added.

"Deal." The two shook hands and got to work on preparing the food and drinks for the party.