six.

After a few minutes of making out against the counter, Jaemin decided that it was time. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jeno, licking his lips. "We should go somewhere private." They had more class than others. They weren't going to fuck in front of everyone unlike Hyuck who was already having the orgy he wanted in the middle of the living room while most of the partygoers watched.

"Good idea." Jeno agreed as Jaemin was pulling him to the stairs. The stairs were thankfully easy for Jeno to use, he just had to use them backwards which looked pretty weird but that's okay.

They eventually made it to the guest room that Lucas allowed them to use but there was already a couple there shoving popsicles up each other's asses. "Y'all what the fuck." Jaemin sighed as Jeno fell onto the wall. How was Jeno even still alive? "They're giving out free dildos downstairs." He lied to get the other two to leave. The dumbasses believed it and left the room. Jaemin smirked and locked the door before walking over to his lover and getting against the wall.

Jeno smiled and laid on top of Jaemin just like Hyuck once described to start leaving kisses on Jaemin's neck. Jaemin let his hands slide down and find their way into Jeno's shirt, feeling all over his stomach. Jeno shivered at the feeling of cold hands touching him and started sliding his hands into Jaemin's clothing as well. His hands went down into the back of Jaemin's pants so he could feel his bare ass.

"J-jeno..." Jaemin moaned, starting to pull the male's shirt off. He admired Jeno's body once his top was off, smirking before groping his already erect cock through his clothes. "I never thought I'd be able to touch your dick..." Jaemin breathed, in awe as that's the first time he ever touched a dick that wasn't his own.

"You wanna see it, right?" Jeno smirked playfully, undoing his belt and sliding his pants along with his embarrassing spongebob boxers down and throwing them to the side.

Jaemin gawked at the huge cock, awkwardly staring at it before Jeno started undressing him. They were soon both naked, and Jeno was biting and sucking on Jaemin's chest and stomach to leave dark purple marks. Jaemin grabbed at Jeno's hair and moaned with each touch. Jeno made a masterpiece in the shape of a dick because that's the only thing he knows how to draw. "It's beautiful." Jeno sighed before pecking Jaemin's stomach and moving up so his lips could meet his boyfriend's again.

"Please... f-fuck me, raw." Jaemin begged, wrapping his legs around Jeno's body and wrapping his arms around his neck. He couldn't wait to be fucked against the wall by Jeno like he'd imagined.

"Wait, baby." Jeno whispered, grasping Jaemin's thighs and suddenly crawling up the wall until they were at the top.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked, furrowing his eyebrows and holding tightly onto Jeno so he wouldn't fall. "If you drop me, I swear I'll stab your eyes out with a used dildo." That sentence was a turn off but okay, Jaemin.

"Don't worry." Jeno whispered as he felt his gravity switch upward and carefully got on the ceiling, pinning Jaemin up against it. They were now in a position where Jaemin was on top of Jeno, holding on for dear life as Jeno was technically on top of Jaemin from his perspective.

"Holy fuck, Jeno. This is hot." Jaemin never imagined it being like this. It was a whole new level that he was highkey turned on by.

"You like it?" Jeno smirked as he carefully lined his tip up with Jaemin's entrance and pushed an inch in without warning.

"Oh shit." Jaemin moaned, squeezing Jeno's shoulders tightly. "Y-yes!" He replied, pushing his hips forward to get Jeno to go deeper.

Jeno thrusted his whole cock into Jaemin's asshole and earned a loud moan followed by a few whimpers. He then started moving back and forth slowly and thrusting into Jaemin. For more pleasure, Jaemin started basically riding Jeno. They were in a position where Jeno was technically fucking Jaemin but, like, Jaemin was also riding him at the same time. The pleasure was so immense that they both moaned and groaned loudly, drooling on each other ew.

The danger of possibly falling somehow made it even hotter for Jaemin. Maybe he was into edgeplay.

As they both increased their pace, they felt themselves getting closer. Soon, they both came at the same time, moaning each other's names loudly. Jeno's 'love sauce' filled Jaemin's ass while Jaemin's dripped down from Jeno's stomach all the way onto the floor. Someone's gonna slip on that later.

After their sexy fun times, they both stayed that way for a while and calmed down from their climaxes. Jeno eventually fell asleep and dropped Jaemin on the floor. Jaemin fell into his own cum puddle and just kind of laid there in pain for a while.

• • •

The two finally fucked. It was the day after Lucas's party and Jaemin was in the hospital. He had five broken bones.

"Hey." Jeno greeted his boyfriend with an apologetic smile as he walked into the hospital room and threw a bouquet of flowers on the table from the ceiling. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." Jaemin reassured. "I had a fun time."

"You did?" Jeno blushed, fiddling with his fingers. Jaemin nodded with a wink.

"This shit has terrible cell reception." Ten complained as he stepped into the room as well. "You're lucky I care enough to visit, Jaemin."

Then all of his ridiculous friends filed into the room to check on him. Except for one. "You guys, where's Hyuck?" Jaemin asked.

"Making out with a hot nurse." Lucas answered.

"Makes sense." Jaemin shrugged before wincing. Moving at all was painful. Having broken bones was whatever but his asshole and his muscles were hella sore.

• • •

Once Jaemin recovered, the two could fuck for the rest of their lives and hopefully not cost Jaemin another hospital visit.

What a happy ending.

The end.