Small talk and stuff

Bobby smiles at Gia and she looks at him sceptical. "Hey" What a brave boy Bobby is. He swipes with his hand through his hair and now he is calm. "Hey...nice Party" She drinks a bit from the bubble tea. Finally he spoke to her and she likes the Party. That makes Bobbys heart fill up with joy. He smiles and gives her a dolphin necklace. "oh my goodness dolphins are supa cuute." She screams and gives him a hug. "For your beauty Gia." Bobby gives her a hug too but this time it's a bit weird. But everyone forgot about this second hug with the time.

They are all on the dance floor and they are dancing the craziest moves to Despacito. The light and atmosphere is just sexi. Bobby is dancing next to Gia and his mate Dylan. "Bro I will ask the DJ a favor for you" Dylan smiles at Bobby. Everyone think it is a normal smile but no one know that it is actually a sad smile. Dylan would do everything for Bobby and just want him to be happy.

After Dylan talked to the DJ a slow song is on and all the couples get together. Bobby looks at Gia and His at him. It us like in one of Bobby's crazy dreams. (just without the soap). "Do you want to dance?" His voice sounds soft like a babycat. She smiles and nods. Gia moves her hips slightly and Bobby really likes that. They are dancing a few minutes.

Bobby closes the door of his bedroom and goes to Gia on the bed. Things are getting more nervous. She breaths and laughs so beautiful like a bird. "Today was fun Bobby. Thank you for the party you are just like a brother for me." Words are echoing in Bobby's head. Words are echoing in this universe. He is broken and can't believe it has come to this... The FRIENDZONE

Instagram: wobbab