Chebby

"what?" Bobby is so confused. He did not know that Cheb can use magic and then he has to kiss him? That's a lot of things he has to manage now. Cheb really want to kiss Bobby because he think that Bobby is cute. Cheb goes seductive with his finger trough his long red curly hair. Even Bobby thinks that he is very attractive. "come one do it for Gia!" When Bobby hears the name Gia he changes his mind and kisses Cheb. Cheb is surprised and happy. "Just call me Chebby cause I am a girl now." He smiles and winks at Bobby. Bobby nods extremely and is confused. "But why did I have to kiss you?" Chebby smiles. "Just some practise."

A few hours later they are at a restaurant. Not any restaurant. This is the Bubbly Crab,  Gias favourite place to go. She will be definitely there today. So Chebby and Bobby are waiting at a table and eat some Salad with a pink Crab. The song "Today is the perfect day to make your crush jealous" from Pewdiepie is playing right now and Bobby is a bit scared. And then Gia came through the door with her perfect look. She is gorgeous like ever and Bobby has to smile, but than he remembers the plan. He tells Chebby something and she laughs extremely loud so Gia notices them. And she does.  "Oh you have a date Bobby?" she asks a bit salty. "Yea we have to see if it will be something serious."he plays cool like a blueberry. Chebby just smiles. Gia tries to hide it but she is a little jealous. This afternoon will change everything..

Instagram: wobbab