true story

Dylana sits on the bed and makes place for Bobby. He really doesn't know if he should sit there now ,but he decides to do it. She looks sadly at him and makes Bobby confused "I have to tell and show you something..." Dylana takes her phone and Bobby just waits. She shows him the picture.

Bobby can't believe what he is seeing there. Dylana told him everything and Bobby is at the end of his nerves. "she is so bad" He is so dissapointed of her. Why just her? Dylana is caressing Bobbys back and is telling him good things. " You have to show her that you're strong and you can be without her"Bobby is so thankful that Dylana is with him now. He smiles and gives her a little kiss on the forehead, after that he exists the room. Dylana blushes and wonders what he is doing so she follows him.

Bobby walks trough the people straight to Gia. She is sitting at the bar and is talking to a few boys. "Oh hey Bobby your fight was nice!" she winks and giggles in a high voice. "Gia I wanted to tell you that you are not my type of girl and I am with Dylana now." "Eh what that can't be I am the type of everyone?!" She stands up and looks angry. Dylana can't believe what she just heard. Bobby takes her and gives her a sweet kiss on the mouth. This feels for them both very good. "We are going now" And then they are leaving Gias odd party.

A few minutes later they are just sitting in front of the big lake of the city. It's so cool between them and they like what happened that moment. If Bobby would know that this girl once was his friend Dylan he wouldn't believe it. They are looking at the lake and are just happy

THE END

Instagram :wobbab