The party

It's getting night time and Bobby looks awesome. He is in a patient mood and goes to Gias Apartment. There are already people there drinking something you don't know and dancing to hot music. Bobby looks for people he knows, but can't find anyone. Just Gia who is dancing in front of him now is there. So nicely. "Hey Gia do you know where Dylan is?" Gia looks quizzically. "No but I invited him. Maybe he will show up but this night is for you and me." Bobby smiles like a balloon. He just dances with Gia a few more minutes.

Dylan is not at the Party now, because he is at Chebs house. This is one part of his cheesy plan. "what do you want me to do?" half naked Cheb asks. He turned his eyebrows up. "Turn me into a girl so I can be with Bobby." Cheb laughes loud like a seagull. "What if I want to be with him." Dylan never expected this answer, but he is the master of plans and has an idea. "I will give you a bonbon if you do it for me!" That is very good, because Cheb is confused now. "I will do it but I will watch you in the background." That's no problem for good Dylan and he nods. Cheb sprays stuff around him, he starts glowing and after a few minutes he finally got boobs. Dylan is Dylana now and feels very comfortable in the new body. "Thank you Cheb." The last words from Dylana before she runs to Gias Party.

Instagram: wobbab