Gia changes her mind

Gia looks closely at Chebby. she thinks the red haired girl looks beautiful and Bobby is a nice guy. Chebbys plan is working right now because Gia thlinks intensive about Bobby now.

Gia has been eating at a table in the back, while Bobby and Chebby have fun conversations. Bobby thinks that Cheb could be his friend after that. They finished, payed good and want to go now but Gia holds Bobby back. She is kind of nervous what is very surprising for her. "Do we see each other tomorrow?" Bobby is splashy happy about her words." I think we will." wow Bobby sounded cool and Chebby thinks that too. Booby and Chebby are leaving now and Gia can't believe what is going on in her mind. Who expected this coming?

Bobby is at his house and invited Dylan to come. He came directly and is happy. At least he can see Bobby again. " Bib it was amazing" He is so exited while he is telling Dylan what happened. Dylan is brushing Patrick the turtle. Soft Patrick is shiny now. "Jo bib really? That's so cool for you." He gives Bobby a high five on his fluffy hair. "Without Chebs edgy help I would not be able to do this." Dylan knows Cheb and is confused now. He knows that Cheb really likes to seduce his clients with weird magical tricks. Dylan don't want that this happens to Bobby. Actually he wants Bobby for his own.

Instagram: wobbab