Plan?

Dc Pov~
I woke up and I had checked my Instagram, as I was scrolling through my explore page I had seen one of the fan pages and it was a screen recorded live of corey talking about the situation again 🙄. Now me and him aren't really that cool anymore because as ya know Janay showed me the messages between her and him. He was basically using me.(I really don't know if that's true or not idk). As I am continuing watching the live I got a FaceTime call from Chris.
"Yo did you see Corey live?" He said sounding a little angry.
"Yeah bro this is getting out of hand now" I said.
"How about we do this I'll call tray and Airi and carmen and Corey and say I need you guys to come help me with something at the old house. (I know they moved out already but let's act like they still got the house just for storage or something) and you call Nique and King Dre and ken and tell them you need they help with a video at the old house. When they meet up we will all talk about what really happened and hopefully they apologize and be friends again and especially you and Corey man.
"But if this nigga try some slick shit it's his head but,alright but what day and time" I asked excitedly
"Saturday at 2:30pm sharp" Chris said
So we ended the call and I got straight to the calling the first person I called was king because I know he would be up at this time he is always up early.
"Aye yo king" I said
"Yeah nigga what the fuck you want" he said sounding like he was sleep
"Listen I need you and nique to come over to the old crib to help me with a video real quick."
"Nigga why can't u ask anyone else you know how I feel about that house bro" king said getting real serious
"Bro because when you explain something to me you know I understand it better" I said smiling hard to the point my teeth was showing.
"So you and nique be down here on Saturday at 2:30pm SHARP NIGGA🤣"
"Bet" King said as he hung up because kaiser started crying.
Now I'm on to my next mission...Dre and Ken, let me just call Dre
"YOOO DREEEE" I said screaming
"Nigga fuck you screaming for damn it's fucking 9:30 in the morning!" he said with an attitude
"😂 anyways I need you and ken to come to the crib on Saturday because I need help with a video I'm trying to do like I need help editing it" I said excitedly
"What kind of video"
I had to think real fast I wasn't even thinking of what type of "video" I was supposed to do
"Uhh... a skit ! I need you to record it and I need ken to be in it"
"What type of skit" Dre said
"Bro why you asking to much question just be here on Saturday 2:30pm SHARP!"
"Bet bro see u, be safe"
"Bye"

I really hope this work out I really hope there won't be no type of fight no arguing nun just straight talking like adults.

Hey it's me Sam I hope this book goes good and I hope that everyone likes it ima try to upload everyday if I can
Luv ya ❣️