chapter 1

the smell of bleach filled the inclosed build. getting a splash here and there.

unwrapping the yellow towel with blue flowers from her waist. the cold air hitting her pale skinny legs.

she signed happily. the smell of bleach fulling her lungs, and the lifeguards yelling at the running tiny people.

setting her goggles on and pulling back her hair into the rubber cap.

until a hand tugged her finger. she smiled. seeing a group of tiny people, her only favorite group of kids.

"hello coach ji!!" all 16 kids bowing at their teacher.

she raised a brow. "wait? today isn't practice?"

fengfeng, the only chinese girl, pushed her fellow friend. jiyeon son.

"it's jiyeonie 7th birthday! so we are celebrating here for her!" fengfeng jumped excitedly.

sunbi's smiled. "let me join you guys?" immediately all the 16 started to jumped.

sunbi giggled, smiling widely until a ring made her frown. she pouted. the kids cooing the girls cute face.

"my meanie roomate donghyuck let poki, and aechan out again." the kids whine.

"but jaein brother jaemin is here, and he almost drowned let time!"

sunbi sighed. "he isn't that tall.."

jaein scoffed. "he 'almost' drowned in 2 feet." embarrassing her brother.