chapter 5

sitting outside on some metal benchs maded sunbi shiver.

she layed her head on han's shoulder. as soon as she closed her eyes and loud honk wake her tired eyes.

"oh your roommates here. need help?"

sunbi nodded and waved goodbye at felix who is getting his and han's stuff ready.

han opened the door for thr tired girl and layed her thing below her feet.

"thanks for coming for her, and here is her phone." han hanging the phone to the driver.

"no problem.." han closed the door. donghyuck leaving.

- dormitory -

"donghyuck? aren't you suppose to be at the club?" a tired sunbi mumble.

"yes but je- ouch." hyuck felt the girl tighten her gripped.

then feeling warm water on his shoulder. hearing the girl sob really made his feel bad.

he looked to the right to see jeno making out with a girl. no wonder the girl was crying.

"hyuckie.. it hurts.." donghyuck suddenly turned red hearing the nickname.

also a bit heated she liked jeno so much.

"hyuckie.. it's really hurts." she sobbed. and jeno and the unknown girl hearing it. but continue to make out near the exit.

donghyuck unlocking their room immediately laying sunbi on the couch.

"why didn't you stay home.." he pouted.