chapter 12

the next monday, in every class he sharded with his old roommate is looked for her.

he noticed she wasn't in any of her classes. "hyuck?"

donghyuck hummed, gulping half of his water down.

"she moved to the choir and solo department." chenle giggled.

hyuck signed. "she on the other side of building! wait why did you move to the dance a choreographer department?"

chenle smiled widen. "i have a crush, and there in his department.." he blushed.

donghyuck squealing at his friend. "ahhhh chenle who?"

chenle smiled disappeared. "umm.. if i tell you.. you won't-"

"chenle just tell me his damn name!?"

chenle blushed, stuttering over his words. "w-wai.. t.. h-ho-how.. i-i.."

donghyuck laughed. "chenle you never change in the boys locker. and the way you looked at a mushroom head kid."

chenle mouth gapped open. he then confessed his crush. "jisung.."

donghyuck choked on air. "you mean!? the top dancer?! jisung park? and behind him is felix lee and then lisa? tHat jiSung? oR thE rApper hAn ji-"

chenle shoved beef in his friend mouth when he noticed sunbi coming over.

"hihi chenle... donghyuck.. um anyways here your hoodie you left. oh and yoda's leash."

sunbi handed the boy his dog's leash and a yellow hoodie.

"thanks b." chenle swiftly grabbed the hoodie and hugged it. he frowned.

"yah! you washed it!? it smelled like jisung." chenle huffed. donghyuck and sunbi finding it weird.

"yeah cuz smelling people's things is normal?" sunbi mocked.

"what's normal?" chenle squealed and hid the hoodie.

jisung arrived.