chapter 14

a knock was hear at the door. hyuck stood from the couch and opened the door lazily. hoping it was the pizza man.

chenle and mark with tubs of ice cream. or sunbi.

his eyes widen. he wasn't in the state to see her. "s-sunbi.." he gasped.

he looked down as his pj and mess hair sticking everywhere.

"s-sunbi...i-i.. i-" hyuck's eyes grow when sunbi smashed their lips together.

he weakened and melted into the girl's kiss. they let go.

and as soon as they stopped the kiss. sunbi slapped the boy. not to hard, and not to soft.

he smiled, sunbi giggling. "i deserve that."

"yeah you do.." she hugged him.

he rested his chin on her head. "thanks for the second chance.." he whispered.

she sighed. "i don't want to talk about that.."

donghyuck nodded. "so you don't need this ice cream?"

it's been two hours of american tv shows and shoving their faces in ice cream and pizza.

"best. date. ever." she giggled.

donghyuck soften when he felt his shoulder gain weight. he looked at a sleeping sunbi.

"i'll make sure of it." be kissed her head and got up to make a call.

sunbi woke up the next morning in her room. her smiled turned into a frown when she noticed hyuck wasn't with her.

or at his place. she ruffled her hair. she opened the door to see her old dorm.

she furred her eye brows. "am i dreaming?"

"no."