chapter 8

a normal afternoon for sunbi, han, and felix. all three loving about swimming. they all became close once sunbi joined the boy and girl swim team.

sunbi have only met one person in her life that hated swimming, but she loved him. key word loved. lee donghyuck.

in junior high. but she knew he could never return his feelings for the girl, so she ditched the idea of her and her roomate.

sunbi was softy shoved. "yah!" a pouty voice came around to face the girl sitting next to the water and her feet in the warm, very clear pool.

sunbi smiled, knowing the owner of that voice. "what jaemin, did your sister exposed you again?" she giggled, getting up and her smile immediately turing to a frown.

"what he is doing here?"

donghyuck looked down. "we are here for a party!" jaemin smiled.

sunbi was a bit sad, he didn't come for her. "oh mark's pool party? it's in the back, the outside one." sunbi returned to her rudey self and walked over to get her towel.

wrapping it around her waist and opening her phone. as soon as she was going to call someone the voice yelled out.

"suNbiIiiii! we got ice creammm!" han happily yelled across the indoor pool.

"and beer!" felix chanted. sunbi gigging grabbing ahold of the bags. "no! we the men, should carry for the woman."

sunbi rolled her eyed and snatched a bag. "men my ass."