♚ 01:00 ♚ - AN ENCHANTED NEW CHAPTER

"The Phoenix must burn to emerge."

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Twelve.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the sting from my cheek immediately. I wined as I sat up and ran a hand through my hair tiredly. I had had the worst nightmare in the universe and I never want to experience that again.

How the hell did I become Cinderella? Damn, that shit was scary.

I mentally laughed.

"Oh praise the king, you're awake! I was starting to think his hand killed you." A familiar voice said, I flinched in fear and looked up to see Jesse holding a bowl in his hand, my eyes widen as I realized it was Jesse but not Jesse.

"Seriously, Cinderelvis, you have to stop staring at me like I am about to poison you." Jesse said, but it was more of an awe look because here I was wondering what the actual flying fuck was going on?. "What were you thinking getting into a fight with a man four times your size, stupid?"

Still wasn't Jesse, this was Dante.

I was still here.

I am still in this goddamn dream.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed softly.

"What is happening to you?" Dante asked as he sat closer to me, I moved backwards while staring at him with wide eyes.

"Don't." I put a hand forward to warn him not to move closer. "Listen, I a-am not your friend Cinderelvis, okay. My name is...Elvis. El. Vis!"

He looked at me with a blank expression. "Really? You are not Cinderelvis but your name is Elvis? Fine, my name is not Dantay, it's Dante." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Stop calling me that!"

"What is happening to you? You have been acting really strange. Everybody loves you here and you never do anything to get punched, you are like the nicest person in this town. Did you hit your head? Did something happen?"

"Dante!" I called in a loud voice. "I am not lying! I didn't hit my head! I'm just...something is wrong, okay? I'm not supposed to be here." I said as I looked around.

"Oh, I should have left you on the streets?"

I sighed. "What I mean is, you are not talking to your best friend, I am someone else living the life of your best friend. I'm not Cinderelvis, we just....probably look alike, I think."

Dante just stared at me and then sighed. "Okay, I guess I have to put you to a test." He said and cleared his throat, I gave him a confused frown. "Dreams come true only when you believe, Dreams come true only when you-" he trailed off and looked at me.

My frown deepened as I waited for him to finish. "Only when you what?"

"Oh God, you really are not Cinderelvis." He said in a low tone. "He came up with that himself and tells me that almost all the time." Dante said with wide eyes. "Who are you?"

"I told you I'm not him. My name is Elvis. Elvis Giroud.One minute I was in my bedroom and the next? I find myself in this creepy ass Willy wonka land. I don't even know how or what I'm even doing here but I need to get out of this shithole immediately!"

"Oooh the weird accent is coming out, you are definitely not Cinderelvis." He said as he shook his head, standing up. "What is a shithole?" He shook his head. "Wait, If you're not Cinderelvis then where is he?"