1

Y/n's Pov

"What?!Now you're kicking your own child out of the house?!"I shouted at my parents."Y/n,you're a mother.You have to take care of your own kid and I'm not.We're just training you,"my father said."But I'm only 19,"I said."Then who ask you to do it?!"my mother ask."I was drunk that time!I told you before!"I said."Whatever,you are still moving in with a roommate,"my father said."You know what?Fine!"I shouted.I went to my room and saw my 3 years old son,Mark,sleeping peacefully.I smiled before packing my bag.I left some clothes here since I hate it.I woke Mark up.He was grumpy."We're moving out Mark.Please wake up,"I said."Mommy~"he whined.I carried him."We will sleep there after we reach,"I said.He just sleep on my shoulder.When I reach the apartment,the person I saw was unexpected."Why are you here?"I ask."I should ask you,"he said."This is my house,"I said."Same here my lady,"he said.I look at him shock.He got no expression on his face."Now,how are you?"he ask."Bad now that I know you're my roommate,"I said."Now that's rude baby girl,"he said."Don't call me that and just show me my room,"I said annoyed.He stood up and lead me to my room.A bed was already in the room.I put Mark down on the bed."Now that you're staying in this house,there will be rules.If you don't follow,punishment will be occur,"he said."I'm not a kid anymore.I can do whatever I want,"I said.He just smirk."Just tell me all the annoying rules,"I groaned."First,you're not allow to go dating.Second,you're not allow to go anywhere after school and lastly,on Saturday and Sunday,you are not allow to go out without telling me and you must come back before 9 pm.Understand?"he said."Fine,"I said.He smirk before going over to Mark.I watch his movements.He was my ex boyfriend,Hoshi.We both start dating ever since the incident in the club but we broke up when he found out that I was pregnant.He knows Mark since he gets to meet him once last year and that's all.