2

Hoshi's Pov

Once Y/n left the room,I went to Mark."Mark,do you remember daddy?"I ask caressing his cheeks.I went out of the room and help Y/n carry her lugagge to her room.She was making a drink for herself."I got a few more roommates and they're coming back here later,"I said.She just ignore me and went to her room.When the boys arrived,I told them about Y/n.Only one of them know Y/n which is Woozi."Mommy,"we heard Mark calling.We look at her door and saw him rubbing his eyes while searching for Y/n."Daddy!"Mark ran into my arms."I miss you,"he said."I miss you too,"I said,carrying him."So you're married?"Seungcheol ask."Not really.I just made her pregnant and left her,"I said.The boys nodded except for Woozi."Where's mommy?"he ask."Maybe in the bathroom,"I said."I'm hungry,"he said.I stood up to make him something to eat.I carried him in one hand while making his food.Y/n walk into the kitchen."Mommy,"I gave Mark to Y/n.She kiss Mark's cheeks."I'm going out,"she said."I'm not allowing you,"I said giving Mark his food.She put Mark down.Mark went to the boys.Mark only know Woozi."Why not?"she ask raising an eyebrow."I don't want you too,"I said."I need to buy more women stuff,"she said,clearly annoyed by me."Ask one of the boys to follow you,"I said."I don't even talk to them!"she shouted."Yah.Don't talk to me like that,"I said crossing my arms.The boys were all gathered at the entrance of the kitchen.Mark entered the kitchen."Whatever you say.I'm still going,"she said as she carry Mark."Hyung,follow her,"I said to Joshua."Why?Aren't you suppose to follow her since she's your girlfriend?"Joshua ask."We are not-"she cover my mouth."Mark is here,"she whispered.I just shake my head and they got the idea."Let's go,"Joshua said.She left with Mark and Joshua.