10

Jimin's Pov

I look at Hoshi and saw him watching us.I smirk slightly before pulling Y/n closer to me.Her body was so close to mine.We both have never gotten this close before."I love you,"I said as I look deeply into her eyes."I love you too,"she kiss me.I deepen the kiss.I could tell that Hoshi was jealous.I pull away and smile at her."Go to your instructer.I'll go there after this,"I said.She nodded before going out of the room.I sit beside Hoshi."I know what you're trying to do,"he gritted.I just smirk."Looks like you're jealous.Why is that so?Maybe because you still love her,"I said causing him to grab me by my collar.I just smirk."If you continue doing this and Y/n is here,I'll tell you that she will hate you.For your entire life,"I said.He let go of me.Before I know it,Y/n backhug me.I could see Hoshi jealousy."The teachers are being called in,"she whispered.I smile before nodding.We walk to their coach.All the teachers was there."Let's have a picture together,"her coach said.I only got one student in the badminton team which is Y/n.I stood beside her.After the picture,Y/n was talking with her friends.I went back to Hoshi.Mark was with him.Mark ran into my arms.I just went to the rest of the boys.When Y/n enter,we all went home.It was already turning dark."Remember to do your homework,"I said to Minghao and Y/n."Yes cher,"they said.I chuckled before pinching both their cheeks."You both are lucky that I pay attention to you guys the most,"I said.They just smile."Well,bye!"I went in my car and drive home.

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n,come here.Now,"I heard Hoshi said.I ignore him and continue to lie down on Minghao's lap at the sofa."Didn't Hoshi call you?"he ask."Who cares about him..."I mumbled."What?"Minghao ask."Nothing..."I said.I stood up and went to Hoshi's room."Sleep here,"he said."Why?"I ask."I say sleep here,"he said."I'm asking why?!"I shouted.He look at me."Low down your voice sweetie,"he said."Tell you what.I just want to sleep with my kid today.You sleep here while I sleep with him,"he emphasis on the word my.I was so close to cursing at him.