2. First Day (Gerards POV)

So today is my first day teaching and it is pretty good. Except for the occasional rude comments on my Misfits tee shirt and my skinny jeans. In first period was a class of seniors. They are the worst except one student that my younger brother (Mikey) warned me about. He was really hot. Like seriously, but I think Mikey likes him. Wait I KNOW Mikey likes him. Not so easy. He can have the second hottest student Pete Wentz. He is a mostly good kid I guess. I don't really see him having a future though if I'm being honest.

    The lunch bell finally rang and I rushed to Mikey's classroom . "You didn't even tell me that Frank was so fucking hot!" I whined at my brother. I sounded like a total creep but nobody was in the room except Mikey and I. "You can go get in the sheets with Pete not Frank he is mine. All mine everything from his lips to his hips. And more I just wanted to rhyme." I gave a little chuckle at myself and waited for Mikey to answer.

     "What'd you expect I like the finest of guys. No I will not settle for Wentz." My brother said obviously joking but a hint of seriousness. I hated how he can make anything a joke. He took life as a joke. I wish I could do that but really I was just an emo faggot.

      The time passed super fast because I was thinking of Frank. I didn't hear Frank's voice that much today but, I heard him complain because I had to give him a detention. He had punched somebody. But luckily for me there was a rule 'what teacher gave that detention has to be on detention duty for that/those child/children' I only gave Frank a detention so it would be just us in a room together.

        I looked up at the clock and realized the bell was about to ring so I rushed to my classroom. Fuck this was going to be a great day. Ugh now I have to see some bratty teenagers and introduce myself for the 100th time.

       As the day came to an end I had to use the bathroom and relieve myself because I had thought of Frank too much. I can't believe we are going to be locked in a room together. Ugh but I have to wait for him to make a first move before I can do anything.
*a couple hours later*

       Detention time!!!!! Frank struts confidently into the room with a smirk on him face. God was he hot. "Hey Frank. Either sit down and do homework or help me clean up the classroom." I commanded Frank. All I got back was a simple "Okay, I'll help you clean."

As Frank and I were cleaning I came up with a nickname for him Frankie. I was proud not gonna lie until he said "My mom calls me that." I felt a little embarrassed and turned a light shade of crimson. As he walked by me I was bent over the desk to grab a loose paper. I just then could've swore I felt a hand against my ass.

As soon as we were done cleaning I turned to Frank. You can go now if you want. It was only like 10 minutes early. Frank neared the door when he turned to me and bluntly said "Your ass is pretty when it is bent over the desk like that, perfect display for me." And then he walked out. Ha in your face Mikey.

Gee: Hey Mikey guess what biotch

Mikes: What. How is detention with Iero. He probably mentioned me didn't he because he might start be coming in for lunch more often.

Gee: Frank touched my ass and said and I quote "Your ass is pretty and that it looked good bent over the desk." Then he just simply left. He likes me ha in your face. We should've bet on it. Im hotter and sassier!

Mikes: Wow. I have an idea. I'm going to flirt with Wentz because I overheard a conversation that he likes me. Imma make Iero so jealous he won't be able to take it. Also he may just like your ass not your personality.

Gee: Alright little one you do that. Oh and he so likes everything about me

Mikes: Keep telling yourself that

Gee: Bitch

I was so happy when I got home. Did he really mean it or was he just say that. I hope he didn't see my face that matched my red hair. I was blushing and falling for a senior in high school. Why did he have to be so hot. I don't know but thinking of Frank I have to take a shower because I knew my semi-erect dick would only get harder the more I thought of Frank with 'sex hair'. I hated using water as lube it wasn't good at all.

     "Ah-ugh-ahh fuck Frank!!!" I was moaning in the shower imagining Frank pounding into me over and over agin. I wasn't ashamed to admit I was a bottom. "Fuck Frank!!" I moaned loudly. Soon enough my head falls back and hits the shower wall and I come all over myself. Luckily I'm in the shower.

      As I was trying to fall asleep I could only replay Frank's words back over and over again in my head. What would happen if anyone found out. I mean he is pretty sly. But I stopped my thoughts before they became dire. I can't wait to teach tomorrow and if I can purposely give Frank a detention. Ugh I need to stop thinking about a student. It is so wrong but it is hard. He is just so fucking hot and I'm just a sassy mother fucking art teacher.
...
My alarm sound awakes me and I get happily get up ready to carry on with my day. I happy resume my thinking from last night while getting dressed. I get dressed in what in what I usually do. A old faded band tee-shirt, a tie loosely tied around my neck, eyeliner of course, tight black jeans, and some high top Converse either black or red. Whatever I'm feeling that day. I know that it is not very teacher like of me to wear that but you know what if Frank likes it I'm fine. Fuck why do I think of Frank every day.

I start to head to school when I mentally go over what I'm going to do with each class. I know in first period is with Frank and I am happy about that. When the first bell rings I get all giddy and I try to hide my smile but it fails so I just turn it to a smirk. That is caused by Frank obviously. When the class sits down I noticed something. Frank isn't in the fucking classroom. I grabbed my class list and take attendance. As on cue Frank walks— no struts in with a smug look on his face.

   "Iero." I say sternly then continue "Where have you been?" Franks smile gets wider and he just responds with "I slept to late because I was to busy having sex with another guy last night." Wait was he just saying that to make me jealous or did he actually have sex. I'm so confused now. "Detention for purposely being late to my class. You fill it out because I have things to tech." And with that I gave him the detention and started the lesson in shading and blending.