7. Password (Franks POV)

(Sorry for errors I'm too lazy to proofread!)
    I snatched Gerard's phone and ran out of school with it. I ran home and sat on my front porch. I was looking through his phone because he didn't have a password. That bitch was that stupid. I guess brains and beauty doesn't exist because he had the beauty not brains. And by beauty I mean fucking hotness.
I went to his notes. There was one notes that was labeled: Songs. His songs were pretty good. There was also another heading called: Diary. I began to read his diary;
I meat a dude named Frank Iero. He is hella hot and I would like to fuck him. Actually I want him to fuck me. Idk it is illegal but I can't help it when he teases more like seduces me. I would like to get to know him more though. I would like to become friends with benefits not just fuck buddies. I mean I wouldn't mind fuck buddies but his lips are so soft. I just hope he never goes through my camera roll.......

I didn't even read the rest. I went to go to his camera roll when I saw his car turn the corner to accesses my street. We lived on the same street so he parked his car at his house then ran to my house. I booked it inside and looked through the camera roll. There was so many pictures of him. Most of them not with clothes on. I got a massive boner so I couldn't give him is phone back. Then I got a brilliant idea. I recorded a video of me jacking off and put it on his camera roll. Then I put his phone in my bag to give him tomorrow before school.
    The rest of the night I just relaxed and watched Netflix. I didn't do my homework because I am the bad boy I'm not supposed to do homework duh! Then I got a hella good idea.
    I walked over to Gerard's house and I saw the light that was on. I walked over to it to try to see if the window was unlocked. Sure enough it was. I opened the window and saw it was the kitchen. Gerard must be in his room. I crawled through the kitchen window and closed it. I went to another room and saw it was Gerard's. I knew it was his because it had a sign over it that said "Gees room." I also saw what looked like his art office down the hall.
    I got on his bed and sprawled out naked. I threw my clothes to the side and waited for him. I checked my phone when I heard him comedown the hallway. Finally it had been like an hour. I grew my phone. He came into the room sighed and grabbed his hair. He was looking down so he couldn't see me. "That fucker can't just seduce me. I have a fucking class to teach and he's over here giving me a boner by biting his lip!"
    Then he looked up and instantly covered his mouth. I smirked and tossed him his phone and told him to check his camera roll. I then took my clothes then I got up and left. He was still in shockEd when I left from the front door.

    The next day went fine. I was currently eating lunch in Gerard's room. Art was after lunch so I ate in there and stayed in there. Mainly because I didn't want to get beat up for being a 'faggot' I mean I was sorta. I don't know. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gerard slowly peel a banana. He better not do what I think he is gonna do. When I looked up he maintained eye contact with me and deep throated the banana and slowly brought his head up. That little fucker.
    Just then the bell rang and kids filed into the room. I let out a quiet whimper. "Mr. Iero are you alright?" I glared at him into return. Than a girl who always flirted with Gerard spoke up "Mr. Way I wouldn't talk to that faggot. If you need someone to talk to I'm here after school or detention. Anytime you want." Ugh she sounded so slutty. "I'm sorry Lindsey but please don't call people faggots okay!" Gerard shot back. I don't Lindsey knew he was gay. Oops.
He's mine bitch I thought to myself. My friend Ray said "That slut tried to get with another teacher named Mikey but it didn't work out. I think both Mr. Ways might be gay." All I replied was "I don't know but let me ask."
I then raised my hand but didn't wait to be called on "Mr. Gay I mean Way are you gay?" Gerard shot a look at me and stuttered "Detention Iero. And to your concern no I'm strait."
"Is your brother gay?" I asked. I doubted it since he was with Pete I thought. I have not talked to him in awhile. "No Iero my brother is heterosexual too."
A guy more like bully, well not to me to other people, we were cool, turned to me and smiled. I smiled a proud smile back. I then shot Pete a text

Dickhead Iero: Your littles man crushes brother just lied and said he was strait. You better watch your back

Douchebag Peter: You better watch your back because I saw you run down our street and Gerard chase you with a car. Don't forget we are neighbors.

Dickhead Iero: okay bitch but I have tricks up my sleeve

Douchebag Peter: By the way we need to catch up on some shit. We NEED to talk. Have fun with your boy toy

Dickhead Iero: Back a ya meet at my house after school.

I locked my phone and put it away. I did need to catch up with Pete. I needed to tell him things. Life was okay but I wanted to show Gerard something after class and he texted me that he needed to tell me something.