3. Xo Frnk (Franks POV)

I had this whole plan ever since I got up. My plan was to get a detention with Mr. Way (Gerard) and see how far I can get him to go. See the thing is I liked Mikey A LOT. But my best friend Pete Wentz started liking him. I don't know if Mikey likes me because he always has a poker face. Like what? How am I supposed to read your face? But what I do know is that Gerard likes me. I was risking it in detention but it was worth it. The look on his face was priceless. Ugh I don't know who to like anymore but with the kindness of my heart I'm going to let Pete have Mikey. I mean in my opinion Gerard is way hotter then Mikey. But you never know.

    So right now i'm sitting in the back of the classroom filling out my detention that Gerard gave me for being late. To be honest, I didn't really have sex with a guy. I just said that to make him jealous. And it worked. My plan totally worked, the look on his face was priceless and he was most definitely jealous. I wonder if I can flirt with him on the paper. Then I hear a sudden "IERO!" I look up to see Gerard glaring at me. Then I realized I had been staring at his ass for about five minutes now. "Do you have the detention filled out?" He asked in a raised voice.

    "No sir." I replied. Wait where did sir come from. Who knows. As I filled out the detention I can across the box to fill out what exactly you did so I decided to write something very nice for him: 'I'm sorry I fucked a guy that wasn't you. Next time I'll make sure it is you that I fuck. Xo Frnk'

    That should be enough right. God I hope he likes me or else he is going to tell the administrators and that would not be good. "Mr. Way!" I called him right in the middle of his sentence. Be shot a pissed off look at me then smiled. "Yes, Frank." He asked although it was a rhetorical question. "My detention is filled out for you to see!" I said maybe to happily but I could've swore I saw him wink. In that moment I was incredulous. Did he just actually wink.

    "Class, take a paper and pass it back and shade lines for be. After that I will start on blending." Gerard told the class and they followed except me. It was hard for me because I loved art and drawing. But I fought the urge to draw and instead I put my feet up on the desk. I followed Gerard with my eyes and saw him take the detention to his desk. His face was so funny. All I can say is Gerard Way can blush hella hard. He looked over at me then my feet on the desk.  I decided to talk before he did.

    "Yes Mr. Way is there anything you'd like to say to me?" I asked seductively. Surprisingly no one payed attention. They were either talking or drawing. All I got back from Gerard was a stern "Iero stay with me after class." YES!!! My plan is working, I let out a little squeal to myself so only I can hear. Wow real hot I mock myself. This is going to be a fun day.
...

The school bell rings and I jolt up and go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom because I wanted to be late so Gerard will be even more mad. As I sat there on my phone in one of the two stalls I heard the old wooden door creak open. I kinda hid but I kept my backpack on he floor to indicate someone was in fact in the stall.

     I knew the person's boots from anywhere. It was Gerard mother fucking Way. I heard him undo his belt and pull down his pants. I sat there for a minute before I heard groans and moans. He sounded like an angel when he moans but I wanted to pull a quick prank on him. "Umm... is that you Mr. Way." I said in a weird voice that belonged to a nerd in one of my classes. I quickly ran to Gerard's room and just stood there looking completely innocent.

       After a few moments Gerard came back. I stood there trying to put on an innocent face and asked "Mr. Way took you so long?" I walked in the classroom and shut and locked the door behind me. "You know if you were that hard I could've gave you a blowjob." I stated. All I got was a simple "Maybe I didn't finish because somebody scared the living shit out of me." I knew that somebody was me. Ha I scared him. I went to say something but Gerard cut me off "You are a bad boy Frank you need to be punished." Pfft like he is a top. "It is hella obvious you are a bottom Gerard and you know it." I thought out loud.

      "You're right I am a bottom so fuck me." He said and instantly covered his mouth. "Wait no that is wrong I can't— you can't— no we can't. I'm sorry Frank you can go home. You didn't really do anything that bad you were just late for class!" He was panicking and I could tell.

      So I decided to shut him up. I crashed my lips against his and grinded my hips against his. He moaned into the kiss and then I pulled away. I double checked that the door was locked and then I took his hand and led him to the storage closet. I stopped dead in my tracks. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. I thought. I turned to Gerard who was in utter confusion too. I heard moaning and hot and heavy breaths coming from the closet. Who the fuck could possibly be in there. Maybe a slut from my class.