01 - Yoongi

Every morning, his alarm clock never fails to scream at him. He rolled over to one side of his bed and landed his feet onto the warm carpet. Yoongi sighed as he walked towards the bathroom that he has to himself.

"Lonely again." Yoongi muttered. He stared at the picture of him smiling with a boy next to him. Park Jimin. His only friend. After kindergarten, Jimin had to leave Korea for Japan because of his parent's business.

That was the last time Yoongi smiled. He hasn't smiled ever since Jimin left. His childhood crush. Jimin.

Flashback

"Wooo~" Yoongi moved the superman action figure in the air as he jumps around the Kitchen Cabinet. He leaped in the air and his tiny feet landed on the marble floor, his red cape drapping over the ground.

"Jiminie!" He called as he spotted his friend sitting down on the sofa. "Check out this figurine!" He shoved the superman toy infront of his face.

Jimin sighed and showed Yoongi a sad smile. "It's nice, hyung!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"C'mon Jimin! I know you're not okay. Tell me!" Yoongi demanded as he placed a hand over on side of his hip.

"I-I don't know if you'd be okay after I tell you-"

"Just tell me, Jimin." Yoongi dropped his toy and held Jimin's shoulders.

"I-I...I'm moving to Japan." Jimin chocked on the incoming tears. Yoongi stared at him, flabbergasted. 'He's moving?! NO!' Yoongi screeched in his head.

"H-Hey, don't lie to me. Tell me this is a joke! Jimin! Please." Yoongi cried as he hugged his friend. "I-I'm not..I'm sorry, hyung. Please don't hate me." Jimin wrapped his small arms around Yoongi's torso. "Oh no, Jiminie. I would never hate you." Yoongi pecked Jimin's forehead.

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Jimin cried harder. Yoongi could only watch. He was never that good at comforting anyone.

"I'm sorry too, Jiminie. I'll wait for you to come back." Yoongi let the tears slip out of his eyes. 'I'm sorry..' whispers Jimin's internal monologue.

Flashback ended.

Yoongi rubbed the lose tear away and shook his head, "He's coming back, Yoongi." He kept telling himself this everytime he thinks about Jimin.

No one can blame him for being the dull boy he is. He did just watch his crush leave him alone. His only friend. No one knows about it, though. He never shares his pain and feelings to anyone.

"WOOF!" His dog, Min Holly, walked into the bathroom. "Hey there, Holly." Yoongi bent down to Holly's level and pets his dog. "I gotta go ready for school. Go ahead and wait for me in my room." He pushed his dog gently out of the bathroom.

---

"I heard a new student is coming!"

"I heard he's hot!"

"He's from Busan!"

Busan? Yoongi halted in his step as he faced the classroom door. "A new student..from Busan..." Yoongi trailed off. "Jimin? No...it can't be.." Yoongi shook his head before entering his classroom.

"Good morning Class," Mrs Kwon entered the classroom and slammed the heavy pile of school textbooks onto her wooden desk. "We have a new student joining us." She continued.

'The new student..Who is he?' Yoongi wondered as he waited for the boy to enter the class.

"C'mon in." Mrs Kwon ushered the boy into the class. 'Wait...those small eyes and chubby cheeks..Thats..'

"I'm Park Jimin." The boy smiled as his eyes disappear into cresent shapes. 'That's P-Park Jimin..Oh my god!' Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Park Jimin, I'm Mrs Kwon. Please take a seat next to Min Yoongi." Jimin's eyes stopped at Yoongi's direction, looking into the elder's eyes.

'My crush..' Jimin thought dramatically.

Jimin plastered a huge grin onto his face. In Yoongi's eyes, Jimin is so much more different in height and visual...but he's childish attitude is still clinging onto Jimin like a parasite. Jimin skipped over to his hyung's seat.

"Hello, Yoongi." He waved at Yoongi. Yoongi stared at the boy, blankly. "Hi." He replied.

"What's the matter, Yoongs?" Jimin asked, with a pout.

"Maybe..I-It's because you made me wait for you...for almost a decade. You were fucking 4 years old when you left...I was 6. Now I'm 20..And you're 18...That's fucking more than a decade." Yoongi hissed. Yoongi is more than pissed that he waited for Jimin for more than 10 years.

"I-I don't wanna talk to you." Yoongi murmured. Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry, Yoongi. But I didn't make the decision to go or come back."

He's right. It was his father that told him to leave Korea. Yoongi knew that he couldn't blame Jimin. As much as Jimin wanted to stay, his father still forced him to leave.

"I-I'm sor-"

"Stop. It's fine. I know you didn't make the choice to leave. J-Just give me some alone time." Yoongi shushed the boy. He turned to the window and stared outside.