14 - late

Life couldn't be worse for Park Jimin, knowing that everyone around him is disappearing...all because of him.

"Mom, Dad...if you could hear me, I'm sorry..for being such a damn disappointment. Sorry for being a dick. Sorry for not being successful." He says, quietly to himself.

He locked himself in a cubicle in the boy's restroom. Hoping that no one would hear him, he sobbed, tears started to cloud his vision. He lets out all the emotion he has bottled up for the past few weeks in this school. From meeting Yoongi again to letting Taehyung go.

His parents died in a car accident when he was in Tokyo. He had to stay in Tokyo until he was old enough to work and earn money to buy a plane ride back to South Korea.

"W-Why am I a screw up?" he silently mutters, frustrated, pulling at his own hair.

|| min yoongi ||

I raised my hand, trying to gain Mr Lee's attention. "May I go to the restroom?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but hurry and if you see Park Jimin on the way, tell him to come to class immediately."

I mentally hi-fived myself, almost jumping out of seat to leave this boring class and head to the bathroom.

On my way there, I could hear crying. Sobs. Silent ones.

I decided to take a peek, heading over to each of the stalls. One of them contained a boy. He's crying sounded similar to...Park Jimin's...
So that's why Mr Lee wanted me to bring him back. He's been in this stall, crying his guts out.

"Um...Jimin?Is that you?" I called out.

"Y-Yeah? Y-Yoongi hyung? Is t-that you?" He answered in a shaky breath. "Yes.." I said.

"Now, can you open the door?" I requested.

"Why?" he asked. I thought of a random answer.

"Mr Lee told me to get you." Well, not so random.

"What?! How long have I been in here?" I shook my head, "For more than half the period."

"Shoot!" He cursed, unlocking the door, and going over to sinks.

He stared at his reflection. His hair, messy. His eyes were bloodshot, red.

Wait, this could only mean one thing.

"Jimin? Were you smoking?" I asked. He whipped his head towards me, flashing a confused expression. I pointed towards his hair and his eyes.

"Huh? Oh! No! No! No! I was...Uh...sweating through my eyes. Okay, I'm heading back to class."

and with that, he left the restroom. I shrugged and went towards a stall.