22 - what are you doing?

jimin and yoongi found taehyung and jungkook sitting down on a table closest to the window. jimin pulled yoongi to the side towards a seat, not far from the other two. his mind was still a surging perplexity, thinking of reasons to why taehyung would ditch school like that. yoongi yawned and held onto jimin's hand, squeezing it abit, indicating to jimin that he doesn't want to be here anymore. jimin sighed and placed a hand over his, "sorry, yoongles. we should just go. there's no point being here anyway." 

the two of them got back up and was just about to head for the exit when...

"Jimin?" he whirled over behind him and saw taehyung who wore a puzzled look. jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "taehyung. what are you doing?" he asked. "what are you doing here? why did you tell me you went back to daegu?" jimin walked closer to him, in way of confronting him. 

"i-i" taehyung stuttered. "i really went back to daegu. i just came back." he explained. jimin rolled his eyes. "whatever." he left the starbucks café with yoongi hand in hand.

"hey are you okay?" yoongi asked as they left for yoongi's house. "that's a first." jimin chuckled lowly. "i'm fine. at least you're by my side." he sighed. 

once they've reached the said house, the two boys sat down on yoongi's sofa, awkwardly shifting from time to time. jimin sighed and they looked at each other.

"Yoongi." "Jimin." they said at the same time.

"You first." Jimin says, his eyes still on yoongi. 

"Okay," yoongi shifted and moved closer to jimin. "How do i say this?...ah, okay." he fumbled with his fingers before his hands grabbed hold onto jimin's.

"I like you. I really do." yoongi says, "you don't have to say 'yes' to my confession. i'm okay with being friends with you and stuff. i really don't mind-" he was cut off by a peck on his lips, making him flustered as hell. jimin smirked, "you talk too much, nowadays."

jimin sighed, "I really didn't expect you to return my feelings." yoongi's red cheeks became a shade darker. jimin smiled, "you wouldn't mind being my boyfriend right?" he asked. yoongi shook his head, "of course i won't mind. i love you, jimin."

jimin laughed and hugged him, "i love you too."