12 - cry

|| park jimin ||

As I walked home, salty tears streamed down my cheeks and hung for its life at my chin and jaw. It was my tears that kept my soul alive in the furnace of this pain.

Perhaps it may be an oddity to thank my tears and be proud to cry, but if that's what saves me from becoming a monster, a person indifferent to suffering and sorrow, then, crying might just be the smartest choice.

"Why are you crying out of nothing? You look like a distressed 5 year old." I muttered, hoping that the negativity will turn this grief and sadness into anger, hoping that anger could take away my sadness.

Yoongi brought up the one memory that I wanted to erase, the memory when I left him. When I abandoned him, with his abusive father.

I can't and wouldn't ever forgive myself.

|| min yoongi ||

maybe I was too harsh on him.

maybe I should have been...gentle towards him.

after all, it wasn't his plan to leave me.

it was his parent's...not his own.

I groaned as I plunged my throbbing head down into my pillow.
"Was I too harsh on Jimin?"

the migraine struck, it began to slowly develop into pain radiating around her entire head. I curled into a ball.

"These thoughts are really gonna kill me one day." I muttered, bitterly.

|| park jimin ||

taehyung calling...

pick up/ignore

I sighed, clearing my throat. "Hello?" I croaked.

"Jeez, you sound like you've lost your voice." Taehyung chuckled.

"Not funny, Tae." I sighed, sprawling my body onto my soft bed, the warmth from the blankets engulfed me.

"Why are you calling me?" I asked, I could hear his uncomfortable shifts loudly behind.

"I was wondering if you're okay...I heard what happened between you and Yoongi." he says, clearing his throat.

"It's none of your concern." I muttered. "Yes it is. I'm your friend. Friends don't keep secrets away from each other."

"But, it's not even a secretㅡ"

"Tell me this, Jimin." He breathed. "Do you even truly think of me as your friend?"

I sighed, "Of course, I do! I just..."

"Just what?"

"I just...I just don't know whether I could trust you yet. We've only been friends for less than a week." I debated.

He groaned, "Fine. If that's how it is."

"Taehyung! Waitㅡ" He hung up the phone.

I threw my phone across the room, more tears clouded my vision. "Why am I such a screw up?!!" I yelled.

I broke two people's hearts.

Yoongi.

and my ONLY friend,

Taehyung...