Chapter 1: The soccer match

A/N
Here we are, my first chapter to be uploaded. I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm curious what you think of it, let me know. Also, excuses for any grammar mistakes. Let's get to the story :).

"Taehyung!! That's not fair!!!" Jin yelled as he felt a handful of snow being shoved inside his sweater. Taehyung laughed at his eldest hyung, who was trying desperately to get rid of the cold, melting snow dripping down his back. He wiped away his tears from laughing so hard until the others bombarded him with snowballs.

It was winter and it has been snowing all morning, non-stop. Unfortunately, BTS had some schedules to follow for that morning and noon, mainly practicing their choreographies for the songs that would be performed at their upcoming Love Yourself concert in their home country.

After several hours of dance practice and an interview, they were finally free to go do whatever they wanted to do. And who was BTS to not have a little fun in the snow? They got to their dorms as quickly as possible and changed in some more suiting clothes and got outside and here they are, in a park, deep into a snowball war.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

"Hey guys, I've got an idea!" Namjoon called and motioned them to come closer. "What is it, Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin asked curiously. "Well, while we were busy with showering each other in snowballs, i thought of this. Why not have a soccer competition between two teams and the loser team has to treat everyone on a full dinner?" He explained.

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook grinned, ready for anything at the moment. "I'm in." Hoseok smiled, adrenaline pumping through his body. The rest nodded their heads, except one.

"How about you, Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon asked, looking at him. Yoongi looked thoughtful for a moment, rubbing his imaginary beard with his thumb and index finger. "I'm in, but not completely. Since we don't have one i guess I'll be todays referee." He said in a slight amused voice. "Alriiiiight, let's goo!!" Taehyung yelled, excitement written all over his body.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After a short time, the teams were decided and the field was drawn with the helping of a large stick. The goals existed of the space between four wooden poles standing straight across one another, creating a small but okay field for the boys to play on.

Team Kim Seokjin existed of, of course, the one and only worldwide handsome himself, Jungkook and Taehyung. Team Hope existed of their shining sun: Jung Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon. Both Jin and Hoseok were keepers and stood defensively before their goals, cheering their teammates on.

"Attention!!" Yoongi yelled. He waited for the noise to calm down and held the ball with both hands and stretched arms before him. He looked to his right, then to his left, over and over again, building up a tense but sportive atmosphere. "You will begin....." Yoongi spoke calmly. "NOW!!" He suddenly yelled and threw the ball high in the air before turning around and running back to the sidelines as fast as possible.

Jungkook and Jimin raced to where the ball would fall and fought over it when it did. With one professional move, Jungkook managed to take the ball from Jimin and twirled around him, making a dash for his enemy's goal. He was, unfortunately, to focused on the ball then on his surroundings and was surprised when the ball was snatched away by Namjoon.

Jungkook smiled either way. It's been a long time ago since they've played like this. He missed those times greatly and would've done anything to experience this freedom and fun again. So now that they finally had the freedom they longed for, Jungkook was sure to enjoy it to the fullest.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After some time, the boys took a small break to rest for a little bit before continuing their game again. The score was 3-2 for team Hope and Jungkook, being the most competitive one of them all, wasn't really happy about it. He was panting and sweating more than the others and was a bit cold, but had nonetheless the time of his life.

He felt like he could explode from the joy and adrenaline rushing through his veins, making him shiver all over his body, though he wasn't completely sure why he exactly did. Was it really because of the fun he was experiencing or was it from something else? Jungkook didn't know and didn't care in the slightest. All he cared about at that moment was winning and finishing the game, then to go home, freshen up and enjoy a full course meal paid by his hyungs.

"Alright, we've had enough rest. Let's finish the game and see who will pay for dinner tonight." Jungkook yelled and grinned in excitement, shivers exploring his whole body again. The others straightened up and grinned as well. The last part of their soccer match would undoubtedly promise a lot.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

"YEEEAAAHH!!!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs, running cris cross over the field like a maniac with Taehyung close behind him. He eventually manages to jump on his dongsaeng's back, which makes Jungkook tumble forwards because of the sudden extra weight and slip to fall face first into the snow.

Team Kim Seokjin had won the match, all thanks to Jungkook's spectacular last minute goal. While their team cheered, team Hope groaned in disbelief. They failed even though they had a great start and had to pay the others a full course dinner.

Yoongi just grinned while looking at both teams. For him it didn't matter who won. He would get his dinner either way. He stood up and walked to them. "Alright, now that we know who will pay our meals, we should get back home to freshen up and pick a restaurant." He suggested and picked up the ball.

With that, BTS went back to their dorms, to prepare for tonight's dinner, all while Jungkook's extreme shivers went unnoticed.