Chapter 9: Back to normal

A/N:

Even if i say a thousand "Sorry's", it won't change the fact i uploaded WAY to late, but i had a really busy week full of all kind of things, you can probably fill that in. But, I'm back and i'm relieved to be able to upload again. Perhaps you already knew by reading the title, but this chapter is the last chapter of my first uploaded story. I really hope you enjoyed it and i thank all of you who read my story, i really appreciate it and it does motivate me to write even more. About that, I'm planning on writing another book,  but i don't know yet when i'm gonna upload the first chapter(s). I'll try to remind myself to let you know, considering how easily i forget the simplest of things. I hope you'll read my next story, or not, that depends on you of course. Anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's the last and shorter than normal. Have a beautiful day or some nice rest for the night. 💜SARANGHAE💜

"Whoaa.." Jungkook exclaimed satisfied as he sat down on the ground of their practice room, letting his muscles rest after heavy but fun hours of dance practice.

It's been two weeks since Jungkook has been released from the hospital and was allowed to return to BTS's dorm. As soon as Jungkook set one foot into the dorm, he was showered with attention. Jin cooking whatever Jungkook wanted for lunch and dinner, Namjoon and Yoongi helping Jungkook around, Hoseok bringing laughter and warmth being the adorable sunshine he always is along with Jimin and Taehyung basically hugging and holding him like his life depended on it.

They all made sure Jungkook was as happy and comfortable as they could manage and their efforts were paid off, in the form of Jungkook getting completely rid of his fever in less than a week time.

From there on Jungkook slowly started getting back to work again, under the watchful eyes of his hyungs of course. At first, he was only allowed to do some lyric writing and recording and as less physical activity as possible as Jin feared Jungkook would get sick again if he did. After a short time Jungkook was fit enough to attend a dance practice again and from there it was just a matter of spiking things up slowly and carefully, up until Jungkook was able to participate in his usual schedules again, which he was grateful for. After such a long time of not being able to do anything, Jungkook was al the more happy to be able to do something again, like he was doing just now, or, had done just now.

"Jungkookie, how do you feel?" Namjoon asked. "I feel amazing!" Jungkook exclaimed in laughter, a big smile on his face. Namjoon breathed out in relieve, happy to see the youngest like himself again, not held back by whatever had been going on in his body. "Really, you don't have to worry about me anymore hyung," Jungkook reassured Namjoon. "And hyungs." He added as he saw the rest of his hyungs coming and sitting or standing around them. "I'm fine, I'm feeling better than before i got sick to be honest. Although i would like a nice, warm shower now." He laughed as he stood up, showing his soaked clothes and heated face.

"Guess we should head back to the dorm then." Jin suggested and already turned around to gather his stuff, followed by the rest of his dongsaengs.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After a short, quite cheerful car ride, BTS's van drove up their dorm's driveway. They stepped out of the vehicle, quickly grabbing their sport bags and almost running inside their dorm. Although they wore their winter jackets, they couldn't deny it was still incredibly cold outside and were delighted by being met with the warmth of their dorm's heater as soon as they set foot into the dorm.

Jungkook was the first to take a shower, a request by literally all of his hyungs, so, without any spoken complaints, he gathered the stuff he would need and headed for the bathroom. He stripped himself from his sweaty clothes and threw them in the washing bin, then opened the shower cabinet and stepped in. He let the water stream to the right temperature and stepped under the head, letting countless water droplets hit his skin.

He sighed in content, then started his usual shower routine.

After some time, Jungkook closed the water faucet and stepped out of the shower, drying himself and put on some comfortable clothes: a loose, white t-shirt and black sweat pants.

He walked out the bathroom into his room, yelling he that he was done and the next one could shower.

Jungkook let himself fall on his bed with a satisfying groan. He was tired, a normal tired, not a I'm-sick tired, but a real sleepy tired. He snuggled his face deep in his cushion, inhaling the soothing flower scent, then he grabbed his fresh blanket and snuggled into that as well. He had still a few hours before dinner, and he didn't feel like doing anything, so why not take a nap? He sighed another sigh, one of complete comfort.

Everything was back to normal again. No pounding head, no foggy mind, no roller coaster feeling in his tummy, no muscle pain, just, normal.