Chapter 8: Going home again

A/N:

Second chap for today, hope you'll enjoy it. 💜SARANGHAE💜

Hoseok woke up to quite a surprise, Taehyung holding Jungkook in his arms while laying on the hospital bed being the first thing he saw. He knew Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled often to sleep, but he didn't think they would do it now, because Jungkook was still ill. But then again, he shouldn't be that surprised.

Nobody, except for him, knew Taehyung and Jungkook were secret lovers. He knew that because he saw them making out one time in the kitchen, when he wanted to get something to eat. The both of them pleaded for Hoseok not to expose them and Hoseok obliged but, out of curiosity, wanted to know their backstory before completely shutting up. But that didn't mean he was forbidden to tease them, right? So he did, multiple times, much to the embarrassment of the other two and the questioning looks they got from the rest.

Hoseok stood up, careful to not wake up the others, who were still sleeping and secretly snapped some photo's of the adorable couple while having a cheek burning smile plastered on his face. Afterwards he waited for the others to wake up, which wasn't all that long after he sat down.

Slowly but surely, everyone started to wake up until (how unfortunate :)) only Taehyung and Jungkook were left to sleep. The members looked up to the two in silence, adoring the sight from a distance.

Looking up, Namjoon saw it was 9:30 in the morning, not a bad time to wake up at all. "Guys," Namjoon whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Let's go wash up and get some breakfast. I don't know about you but I'm hungry." He said and stood up, walking to the small bathroom connected to Jungkook's private hospital room.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After the five of them washed up and dressed them selves, they realized the other two still hadn't woken up yet. They all wondered what had happened in the time they were asleep, but they couldn't care at the moment as they saw the two shift in the cutest sleeping position.

Jungkook brought his face from Tae's chest up to the crook of his neck and Taehyung rested the side of his face on Jungkook's side while wrapping his arms a little tighter around the younger's waist.

They cooed at the sight until Jin reminded them of getting breakfast with a smile. And so they went, through the halls, into the canteen where they hoped of getting breakfast.

"Excuse me miss, but i was wondering if we could have something to eat for breakfast, we've spent the night here with our friend you see." Jin asked in a polite way. The nurse smiled and motioned them to follow her. She walked into the canteen's kitchen and came back with a menu. "You can pick whatever you want to eat and drink. If you're done you can just put it on the bar and I'll make sure breakfast will be sent to you quickly." She explained.

"Alright, thank you." Jin thanked her and sat down with the others, discussing on what to eat for their first meal.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

Everyone knew Taehyung was a light sleeper, the said man knew it as well, possibly better than anyone, so he was surprised by waking up at such a late time with all of his hyungs gone. Although he found it weird he hadn't woken up by the sounds of his hyungs waking up, he was kinda grateful for it, because it meant he could spent more time with his Kookie, who seemed to slowly wake up as well.

Taehyung looked down at the seemingly small boy with adoration. I mean, who's heart wouldn't melt by the sight of a smol bunny beginning to wake up.

Jungkook's little groan and pouted lips, accompanied by two slight pink cheeks were enough to make Taehyung's heart overflow with love for the younger.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung murmured cheerfully. "Good.... morning Taehyung." Jungkook responded, yawning mid-sentence. The younger sat a little upright and snuggled up against Taehyung, his face buried deep in the older's neck. Jungkook sighed in content, finding Taehyung's body warmth very comfortable.

Taehyung placed the back of his hand on Jungkook's forehead. "Do you feel better, Jungkook? Because your fever has really dropped. You're still warm, but not as warm as yesterday." Taehyung asked with a smile. "Now that you mention it. I do feel a lot better than the past days. My stomach ache is almost gone, as for my head ache and my muscles aren't sore anymore. My dizziness has also disappeared, which I'm most grateful for." Jungkook replied, looking at Taehyung.

"Wait, where are the others?" Jungkook asked as he looked around him. Taehyung laughed and cuddled the younger. "You just now noticed?" He asked smiling. "Yes, so where are they?" Jungkook repeated. "I don't know. They were already gone when i woke up." Taehyung explained, running a hand through Jungkook's dark brown locks.

Just when Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung chest again, the door to their room opened, revealing the rest of Bangtan with a canteen trolley filled with food and Jungkook's doctor behind it. "Good moooooorning!" Hoseok exclaimed cheerfully. "You two finally woke up." Jin smiled and pushed the trolley inside the room.

"Let's have some breakfast, shall we." He said as he rolled the trolley next to the hospital bed. "Actually," Jungkook's doctor interrupted. "Since Jungkook looks a lot better than yesterday, i wanted to check on his fever first." He explained. "I'll be done in a minute." The doctor smiled as he walked over to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Open up Kook." Jungkook's doctor said, holding an thermometer close to his mouth. Jungkook opened his mouth and lifted his tongue, giving access to the space beneath it. The doctor put the tip of the thermometer in his mouth and waited till he heard a beep. He retracted the instrument and read the numbers displayed on it. "Well, your fever surely dropped. Your temperature is 38,2 degrees Celsius. Looks like you can go home again after breakfast." He explained and turned around, walking to the bathroom to clean the thermometer.

Hearing the news, Jungkook smiled his bunny smile, happy and relieved he could go home again. It's not that he hates the hospital, but we all have a certain feeling in our chest upon hearing "home". The others were happy to hear the news as well, glad to take their maknae back home again and spoil him with love and cuddles so he would get better in no time. Truth to be told, although he could be a hand full, they missed their energetic Golden Maknae.

Taehyung noticed his dongsaengs happiness and gave his upper arm a squeeze. "Before we go though, let's eat and get you washed up." He grinned and carefully guided him off of his lap.