Chapter 2: It'll pass, right?

"Good evening, gentleman. Have you made a reservation for today?" A female receptionist asked and smiled at the seven boys before her.

"No, we decided to stop by and have dinner here." Jin explained. "Since these three lost a soccer match against us, they will pay for tonight." He continued, smiling sweetly to his dongsaengs, who glared at him in return.

"I see," The receptionist laughed. "Please, follow me. I'll show you your table and the cloakroom." She said as she walked to the huge dining hall.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After they've been shown their table and hung their jackets in the cloakroom, BTS sat down at last and looked at the menu.

"Wooaah, this menu is huge." Jin exclaimed happily. "And expensive." Jimin groaned. Jin smiled. "Well, it's not our fault you lost." He said, earning a slight smack on the shoulder from an irritated Hoseok. The others laughed a little and made their choices, passing them to the receptionist who wrote them down.

"The food will be done in... about half an hour?" The receptionist explained a little apologetically. "It's alright, we can wait." Namjoon reassured her and smiled. The receptionist bowed slightly and hurried to the kitchen.

"Mmmmm.. i can't wait, I'm so hungry." Taehyung exclaimed cheerfully. "Right you are." Jin agreed.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

After some time they began talking a bit about random subjects and soon they began talking about their upcoming concert, expressing their feelings about it towards each other.

However, due to the fact that they were busy talking to each other, nobody realized Jungkook hadn't said a word since their arrival at the restaurant. He's been silent for the whole time trying to figure out why he felt how he felt.

He put on warm, thick clothes but he was still shivering from the unexplainable cold he was feeling, even though the fire place spread it's orange glow and warmth all over them, since they were seated close to it.

He also had a slight headache and his upper leg muscles felt a bit sore. Jungkook figured it was just because they had a busy and hectic morning and quite a heavy soccer match right after that, so it should only be logical he felt this way. He was sure to feel better tomorrow and that his little pains would pass, so he decided not to dwell on it and focus on the conversation and the delicious looking food that was served before them.

💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟~)*(~💟

"Man, I'm full, but it was soooo good." Taehyung sighed and sat back on his comfy chair and rubbed his stomach. "It sure was," Namjoon said smiling. Hoseok heaved his arm and asked sadly: "Can we have the bill, please?". Namjoon and Jimin groaned, while Jin and Taehyung snickered. Jungkook forced a laugh as well.

He was tired and didn't feel any better then before, no, he felt more miserable then ever and utterly exhausted. His headache had grown, because of the constant chattering and the click clacking of the silverware against their plates. The pain in his legs didn't lessen either, no, the pain had doubled and sent it through the rest of his body. He shivered like he stood outside in the snow in only his boxers and when he touched his forehead, he could feel a thin layer of sweat covering his skin. Was he starting to get sick? No, he couldn't get sick, not now!

"Jungkook?" A soft voice asked. Jungkook looked up to his eldest hyung who seemed worried. "What is it, Jin-hyung?" He asked, forcing another slight smile. "Are you okay? You seem a bit... off, this whole evening. You're not sick, are you?" Jin asked in concern. "No," Jungkook answered. "I'm just really tired." He lied and tried to reassure him.

Jin saw right through his lie, but decided to let it slide. Maybe it wasn't so bad as he thought it was and was just a bit to overprotective. But still, the feeling that something could be wrong with Jungkook stuck with him. It doubled when the younger shivered again noticeably and got even paler than he already was, clutching stomach with one hand. He would keep a close eye on him as he didn't trust this for one bit.