Freedom

I could feel him tense up, from utter shock. I didn't help, fueling the shock with my quirk. I didn't want to put him to sleep, not in an alleyway. I didn't want to hurt him either, so I just fueled the shock. I could feel and taste blood escaping his lips. I eventually ended the kiss and ran as far and as fast as I could, to get away from him. Of course, it wasn't long for a black limo to find it's way to me. "Already trying to run away, (F/N)? You should know that won't work!" He laughs. I roll my eyes.

"I'm running away from someone else, not you." I respond. "May I come in? I can't return to work right now." He opened the door, and I slid into the limo, sitting next to him. I really didn't want to sit by him.. but it was him or Toshinori, and Toshinori was asking some difficult questions. I didn't want to have to face those questions. He pulled my practically onto his lap as we started driving away.

"Well, whoever you are running from, thank them. I really didn't want to have to wait to be able to use that nice little quirk out." His fingers brushed against my lips. When his fingers pulled away, I saw the red of Toshinori's blood. He raised an eyebrow before looking at me. I didn't respond, and we wiped the blood off his fingers. "My brother always cared more about money, I bet he didn't even use your quirk to it's full potential." My heart sank, and I knew the hell that was coming next.

.

.

.

It had been a week since he found me, and he had been forcing me to do what he wants, when he wants. I rarely got to sleep in my own bed anymore. I was constantly tired and feeling downright horrible. I was avoiding Toshinori, but there was only so much I was able to avoid him. It was Wednesday, I didn't even get sleep. I slipped out of his bed, picking up my clothes. I got dressed, and heard the male growl behind me. "Where the hell do you think you are going?" He asks.

"It's Wednesday... I have an appointment to go to." I explain, knowing there was a very large chance that he would create a scene about that.

"What kind of appointment?" He digs for information. 

"It's a acquaintance, he went through some bad surgeries and still if having lots of pain from it. He pays me. 15000 yen." I explain, looking at him, seeing him think things through.

"I see... well, why not. I'll pick you up after work, and we will continue where we left off." I shivered a bit, my stomach tying itself into knots. 

.

.

.

I knocked on his door, filling up with dread. The door flew open, and a clearly disheveled Toshinori stood at the entrance. I kept my head down, unable to look at him. "(F/N)..." He mumbled, before reaching out, pulling me into a hug. "Thank God... I was so worried that you wouldn't show up..." His face buried itself into my hair, and he just held onto me. He eventually let me go, and let me inside. He lead me to his living room couch, and we sat down. I really couldn't say anything. I wanted to open up, to tell him everything... but what would he do? What could he do? There was nothing. "Can I ask you what's going on? Or if I do, are you going to run away again?" I didn't look at him, my nails digging into my knees. He placed a hand on mine, and I finally looked up at him. "(F/N)... I'm worried about you. Please... just tell me. I can help!" I took a deep breath, looking away. 

"I'm... a quirk slave." I finally tell him. "Ever since I was 4, ever since my quirk came in, I was a slave... to a very powerful man. No one would go against him. I tried to escape when I was a kid, but... I failed, and no one was willing to help me. It was hell. I finally managed to escape... and then the man who was my master's brother found me. He has been... blackmailing me into... using my quirk." I explained, shivering a bit. I buried my face into my hands. "I've... I've worked so hard... I can't... I can't go back there!" I exclaimed. He wrapped his arms around me yet again, and I did my best to not cry.