4

(3 weeks later)

Sabrina's POV

Y/N: I don't understand why you stopped talking to me

Y/N: I mean, your name is a nice name

Y/N: did I do something???

Y/N: Bri!!!

I sighed and muted my phone. "Sabrina what is up with you?" Sarah asked me, swimming over to me.

"Nothing Sar." I said, shaking my head. "Just tired I guess." I laughed slightly.

"I would think so. You have to rest at some time." She said, and then started ranting about how I need to sleep more.

"Okay. I'll go take a nap. Bye guys." I said, getting out of the pool and walking inside the house.

"You're thinking about Y/N, aren't you?" Corey asked, scaring me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to play dumb.

"Come on Bri. She's trying to talk to you. I don't think that she even knows that you're The Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Let's see." I said and opened up the conversation.

Bri: do u not know who I am?

Y/N: am I suppose to?

"See!" My tall friend exclaimed. I nodded my head and turned off my phone.

"I'll deal with it later. I'm taking a nap." I said and went to my bedroom and laid down.

...

Bri: hey Y/N. Srry I haven't been talking to u. My phone wasn't working and I just got it fixed today.

Y/N: it's ok

Bri: so how r u?

Y/N: I'm good. U?

Bri: I'm fine

Y/N: and we have now hit that awkward silence moment.

Y/N: *crickets chirping*

Bri: I can make it less awkward by telling you what I dreamt of last night.

Y/N: sure

Bri: okay. You and I was in a club, dancing together very close...

Y/N: okay

Bri: things got more intimate between us, so we decided to go back to my place. The house was empty...

Y/N: I don't want to know what happened next in your dream

Bri: good.

Bri: bc it's not appropriate to have in our chat history.

Y/N: do u always have a dirty mind?

Bri: no. I just have a sexy imagination

Y/N: let me guess...

Bri: no homo tho