14

A air horn sounded behind beside us, causing us to jump and her to fall off my lap to beside me on the couch.

"Eww! No kissing on my watch." My older step-brother, Justin, said and erupted in fits of laughter.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "You bitc-" The door started to open and I quickly stood up.

"Hi, Mo- wait. D-d-dad?" I asked in disbelief and Justin instantly stopped laughing and looked at the man in front of us.

"Hi, Princess. Did you miss me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." I answered coldly, and he started walking towards me but I kept backing away. He almost cornered me into the corner, when my brother stepped in between us.

"Y/N, take Sabrina and go to my apartment. I'll be there soon and I'll tell mom." He didn't make eye contact with me and gave me his key.

I didn't say a word and did as I was told, grabbing Sabrina's hand and leaving through the front door.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing. It's just a... family issue." I said, shaking my head. She stared at me for a second before turning away and gripping my hand tighter.

"So, were you staying over tonight or what?" I changed the subject quickly.

"Yeah, I'm staying if that's okay with you."

"It's more than okay." I said, and I saw a smile appear on her face. We walked to his apartment, which was fairly large, and sat in the room that was basically my second bedroom.

"Do you like glitter?" She asked out of nowhere and gained my attention.

"Yes."

"Well then look into my eyes 'cause it's all right there." She winked at the end and I laughed.

"On a scale of one to ten, you're a nine because I'm the one for you." I blushed and her smile widened and she kept going.

"You're like a car accident because I can't look away."

"O-okay, that last one was terrible."

"I guess that last one was a little cringey. Okay, okay. One more."

She took in a breath before making sure that we were making eye contact. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. It would be a shame if I couldn't date you."

"Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded.

"So, how about it? Do you want to go out with me?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Yay!" She exclaimed and I giggled. She gave me a big hug and when she pulled away, she had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Now, I do believe we were in the middle of something before we got interrupted." The blue eyed girl put her hands on both sides of my face. "Besame, mi amor? I promise I'll give one back." She whispered while looking into my eyes.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers before locking lips with her, her eyes closing. My eyes fluttered closed as she kissed back. It was a slow kiss and she put her hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

We pulled apart from each other after a couple more seconds. Our eyes opened again and she had a goofy smile on her face. I could tell that I did, too.

"Awe, I wish I had taken a picture. Oh wait, I did." I jumped, hearing Justin's voice. We looked at him to see a camera in his hand and I started blushing in embarrassment.

"Now, don't mind me. Just wanted to tell you that there's food in the kitchen if you're hungry so you don't have to start eating eac-"

"Thanks, Bro." I cut him off, glaring at him.

He smiled. "No problem. Now have fun, but not too much fun because the last thing I want to hear is my little sister and her girlfriend-"

"OKAY! We get it. Now go." I cut him off and pushed him out of my room before he could finish, closing and locking the door.

"Sorry about him. He's just a little too protective of me."

"No, I get it. It's nice to have someone who protects you and worries about you. Plus, he's funny."

"But dirty minded." I added. "So, what do you want to do?"

"You." She answered bluntly, but then laughed at my now flustered state. "I'm just kidding, love."

"You have a lot of movies over there. How about we cuddle and watch those?"

"Sure." We ended up falling asleep watching maybe the third Harry Potter movie, with her holding onto me and her head on my chest.