13

(A week later)

So I guess she made her choice. I thought to myself as I laid in bed. It was 11:50pm, 10 minutes from midnight which would mark the end of the week. I told Sabrina that she only had a week to figure out how she sees me.

There was a loud pounding on the front door, startling me awake.

I got up and looked through the peep hole to see a drenched blonde. I didn't notice that a thunderstorm had started.

"A-am I too late?" She asked out of breath, and I looked at the clock to see it was 11:58.

"No. You couldn't have cut it any closer." She smiled and I let her inside.

"Okay I made my decision and I decided-"

"Wait, before you say something, do you want to change first?" I asked, seeing that she was still soaking wet. "I have clothes that you should be able to fit in the guest room."

She nodded and I led her to the room and closed the door to give her some privacy. I waited downstairs patiently until she came back down with shorts and a oversized shirt that covered them.

Aww, she looks adorable. She smiled and muttered a quick, "Thanks." I blushed when I realized that I said it out loud.

"So I made a decision." She said and sat on my lap.

"And what was it?" I asked.

"I really like you, as more than a friend. I know that." She started. "But I don't know what I am."

"You mean your sexuality?"

"Mhm, and that's going to take a while to figure out. I know I like girls and boys, that there are so many labels with that information."

"Then don't label yourself. It's better to figure out what you are first then to label yourself now."

"But don't you have a label that you put yourself under?"

"I don't like labeling myself. I mean, I like girls, but primarily I don't care what gender the person is. So it's like pansexual, lesbian, I don't know. So I don't use labels and just say that I'm me so it's less confusing."

"Maybe I should just try that for awhile then." She said, more to herself though. She turned around completely so now we were face to face. "Do you like me, well do you still like me?" She asked, her blue eyes filled with curiousity.

"Yeah, why?"

"So, would you go out with me?" She asked.

"Yes." I said calmly, while on the inside I was freaking out.

"Yay!" She said, and then gave me a big hug. When she pulled away, we got lost in each other's eyes. We both slowly begin leaning in until...