LONELY

This is tough. It's really tough. I don't know how to start nor to finish. It's been going on way to long, and even if I don't say it to your face. I'm going to speck out about it.
It started not long ago, maybe a little after Yoongi came around. Probably about a few weeks after. And though I didn't start noticing till later. So there's also a chance it went on longer. For all I know, this may not even be the first.
But I really hope it's the last.
At first, I thought that maybe it wasn't true. That maybe my mind was making up all this. Maybe I was jumping to conclusions.
But i wasn't.
It hurt so bad. I felt as if I was just stabbed in the back, as if I was a flower and you picked every petal off of me. You threw me on the ground and stomped on me.
As if I was nothing. How do you feel?
Do you even care anymore?
But I should of noticed sooner.
I should of noticed her perfume on you when you came home. I should of noticed that lips stick on your neck.
It was red. I wear pink.
Maybe I would of gotten the hint when you started coming home later. When you started working more. When you would ignore me.
But when you accidentally called me her name. It hurt the worse.
Why would you do that.
How could you do that.
How could you knowing you had two kids waiting at home. A wife waiting at the dinner table.
But you don't care anymore. I can see it the way you look at me. The way you look at us.
So please....spare me and the kids....
And just leave.

- MP