Chp.3 Star's Opinion

Meanwhile at Marco's house, Star and Marco were at here room, just staying right there for their own safety as like Queen Moon said so.

"So...what now." Ask Star as she is laying down on the bed.

"I don't know, wanna play a board game? Says Marco with a boring expression.

"Nah"

"Well, there's nothing else we can do but stay here."

"What about Jackie and them, can't we have a sleep over."

"Jackie is on vacation, Janna is doing some weird witch stuffs, StarFan13 cant come because she's grounded, Ferguson and Alfonso might be at vacation as well."

"Ugh, then what should we do."

Marco shrugs at Star with bored ness.

"Hey Marco.."

"Yea?"

"Do you think that....um...what's his name?"

"Who"

"That legendary warrior kid..."

"You mean (YN), What about him?"

"Well, I mean I know my mom did told us that he is dangerous, but for me I think...he's not."

"Star, What are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying, is that maybe he's not a bad kid, maybe he can be good as well, what ever got him angry, May be the cause of the trouble he did the past."

"Star, I know you thinking it like that, but we can't just say that he's a good guy, like your mom said, he's dangerous, ruthless, aggressive, and violent person."

"Yea I know that but what if he's not, what if he can be a nice guy....Marco, I have an idea."

"Star...! Whatever your thinking, this doesn't have to do with going back to Mewni and make (YN) a good person."

"Noooooo" Says Star as she rolls her eyes.

"Then?"

"Okay your right, we are going to Mewni and help mom out."

"Star!"

"Oh come on, it will be fun"

"No it won't, your mom clearly said-"

"Sorry, but I don't speak...chicken" Says Star as she starts to make fun of Marco.

"No, just want you to stay here safe with me, and besides, what gives you the idea to convince your mom that (YN) is a nice guy at all."

"Well I mean, he does look nice...and of course cute" Says Star as she blushes.

"Wait, don't tell me you like him, because you just get to know him like...20 minutes ago."

"What! Pshhhhhh, no I don't like him....maybe."

"Star.."

"The point is Marco, we are going whether you like it or not."

Marco starts to think about going with Star.

"*Sighs* okay fine..."

"Yay! Let's go then" Says Star as she grabs her dimensional scissors, opens the portal to lead Mewni.

"Off we go!" Says Star as she jumps to the portal.

"Oh boy"

End Of Chapter 3