Chp.15 Movie Night

Later on, it then turned night as Star and (YN) we're watching the movie while eating a big bowl of popcorn. The movie is about romance and drama, where a teenager has a crush on his friend, but then his friend ends up being forced love with her boyfriend. (You guys know how romantic movies go). Anyways, as the movie was about to end, Star started to feel happy as the movie ended with the two friends ending up to kiss.

"Aw, they are so cute together."

" ..."

(YN) stayed quiet the whole time, watching the movie.

"Wow, that was really fun and sweet huh (YN)?"

"Mmmm, Mhm." (YN) nods as he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

"Hey, you've been like this still, is something the matter?" Ask Star.

"Hmm! Nothing...Nothing, why you ask?"

"Come on, you have to tell me what's wrong." Star gets irritated already.

"No really it's nothing-"

"(YN)! It's not the same when your like this, please...as your friend, tell me."

" *sighs* okay, your right, I'm sorry, you have been planning this for us and now I'm ruining it."

"It's okay, but can you just tell me what's wrong?"

"Okay...do you ever...fall in love?"

"Well, yea I falled in love with a demon boy named Tom, I thought he could be sweet, kind and adorable, but then again he's demon boy that has anger issue, but then since he's already controlled his anger, we became friends."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yea, Why you asked?"

"Just asking."

"Oh..."

"Well I mean...What happens if a friend likes his/her friend?"

"Like What do you mean (YN)?"

"Like, What do you call when a friend likes his/her friend way more?"

As Star heard what (YN) just said, she then gets up and jumps on top of (YN) as he was still sitting.

"Star, What are you-MMMMMPH!"

(YN) then feels a pair Star's lips connecting to his, she kissed (YN).

"S-Star..."

"To answer your question (YN), it's called being more friends...with benefits." Says Star with a soft spoken response.

"O-Oh..."

Star then kisses (YN) again as (YN) starts to follow along. They both started to make out as they kept going. As they keep making out, Star then starts to slowly reach to (YN)'s member (Ladies) and then touches it it gently form the outside and starts to grab it softly.

"A~Ah...S-Star.."

"Yes ❤️?"

"I..I think we...we should...w-Wait.."

Star then realizes that she supposedly made a mistake making out with (YN).

"OH! I just though...I mean I just got a little carried away...I didn't wanted to make you feel uncomfortable or anything...!" Says Star as she really means it.

"Uncomfortable? No! I was just...it's okay! How could I not like that! ER-I mean...ARGH No! Now I sound like a jerk!." Says (YN) as he slaps himself in the head.

"No, No It's fine! I...I.." Says Star.

"I didn't mean to say that, sorry! What I was tying to say is..."

"(YN), it's not your fault, it was me who—"

"Don't day that, I was the one who started and...and... *sighs."

Both (YN) and Star put there head down as they started to feel guilty and sad.

"...Im sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Says Star.

"It's okay Star...but thanks for trying to help me, we should watch another movie."

"Yea, we should do that..."

"Yea..."

They both started to be silent for a moment as (YN) spoke up.

"Ehm...Star?"

"Yea...?"

"...is it weird...if my mind is not all about watching another movie...but to continue to kiss each other...again?"

"I...don't know if I can answer that (YN) because...im...just the same..."

Then, they both lift their heads a bit, looked at each other, then lift their heads all the way up and look to each other with their eyes, and then reached to each other lips and kissed again. They both continue to make.

"(YN).."

"Yea?"

"Lets go to my room."

"O~Okay..❤️."

(YN) gets up from the couch as he picks up Star and continues to make out while he carries Star and takes her upstairs to her room.

                               End of Chapter 15