Chp.17 Morning

It was 8:00am in the morning. The two " best friends" were still sleeping. (YN) then opened his eyes as he then noticed that he was sleeping with Star. She was still cuddling with him.

"Look how cute she looks while sleeping." Telling in his mind.

He smiles, knowing how cute Star was sleeping. He then gets up, not trying to make star wake up. He gets up without waking her up. He then walks out to Star's room as passes by to Marco's parents room, seeing them sleeping and heads downstairs to the kitchen. As he goes downstairs, he then sees Marco and Jackie sleeping together at the couch with a blanket on.

"Heh, I wonder what time they came last night."

He then goes off to the kitchen, heads to the fridge, opened it, he grabs the gallon of milk as he jugs it and places it back to the fridges and closes it. He then goes back upstairs as he enters Star's room knowing that she's barely waking up.

"Wakey Wakey eggs in bakey." Says (YN) as he leans towards the wall on his shoulder crossing his arms.

"Oh, morning (YN)." Yawns Star as she rubs his eyes. "What time you worked up?"

"Two minutes ago."

"Oh, is Marco here?"

"Yea, he's sleeping with Jackie at the couch."

"Sleeping with Jackie!?"

"Yea, come so I can show you I'm Not lying."

"Okay, give me a minute, gotta change myself."

"Same."

They both put on their clothes. Star puts her pink bra on, she then starts to look at (YN) from his back as she goes walking towards him and hugs him from behind.

"Star...?"

"Last night was fun❤️."

"...Yea, it was, we really enjoyed ourselves huh?"

"Yup."

"Okay now come on, let go check on Marco and Jackie."

"Okey dokey."

They both continue putting their clothes on. A minute later, they both finished as they got out of the room to go check on Marco and Jackie. They head downstairs as they saw them barely waking up.

"Morning." Says (YN).

"Hmm, oh morning guys." Says Marco, Rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." Yawns Jackie.

"How you guys slept?" Ask Star.

"Pretty good, Jackie had to sleep over here cause her parents were still working."

"Oh, but where were you guys anyways?" Ask (YN).

"We hanged out at the park, went to the theaters, and went to this awesome concert near the echo creek stadium." Says Jackie

"That sounded fun." Says (YN).

"Yea and the concert ended like at twelve in the night and decide to go home. what you guys do yesterday?" Ask Marco.

(YN) and Star then stared at each other and had to make up a lie to not let Marco and Jackie know that they did some funny business with each other.

"W-We watched a movie." Says Star.

"Yea...and ate popcorn and then we'll, went to sleep afterwards."

"Wow, you guys were bored last night huh?" Says Jackie.

"Yup, Totally bored hehe." Says Star as she laughs nervously.

"Yup." Says (YN).

Jackie then gets a incoming call.

"Oh, it's my parents, I have to go Marco."

Jackie kisses Marco as she leaves to her house and waves bye to him, Star and (YN).

"So, what you guys wanna do today?"

"I don't know, wanna play a boss game?" Ask Star.

"Wait, are my parents here by any chance?" Ask Marco.

"Yea there sleeping at their rooms." Says (YN).

"Ok, cool."

Suddenly, a beeping noise was heard from Star's room.

"What's that noise?" Ask (YN).

"It's coming from my room, come on." Says Star as she and the boys head to her room.

As they get to her room, her mirror was the one making the noise, it was an incoming call from her mom.

"It's my mom?"

She then pressed the button to receive her call.

"Star?" Says Queen Moon.

"Hey mom, What's up?"

"Oh your up, that's good, look I want you and Marco to bring (YN) to Mewni.

"Why? Are you guys going to do something with him."

"No star, we need him for something, please?"

"...Okay mom, we'll be there in a bit."

She hangs up.

"Why does your mother wants me?" Ask (YN).

"I don't know, by we'll see once we get there, come on guys let's go."

Star grabs her dimensional scissor to open a portal to lead her to Mewni. They all got in to the portal and were off to Mewni.

End of Chapter 17