Chp.28 Vs. Tom Lucitor

Tom started to dodge (YN)'s punches as he then fights back. He turned into his battle armor as he and (YN) starts to fly in mid air and fighting. Tom kept blocking and dodging his attacks as he then he gave (YN) a massive Punch on the gut and then hammer-fist him above his head, causing (YN) to fall down as he did, Tom then started a position, as he then blasted a fire ball towards (YN) and hit him, causing him to fall faster and hit on the ground. Meanwhile, Toffee and Ludo were watching the fight.

"My, liege nows the time to fight Star!"

"No."

"What?!"

"My plan is to make (YN) take down each of Star's friends and her as well, then we can take out Moon and the rest and then...take out (YN)."

"Oh, what a sneaky plan you have my liege, well, we will wait then."

(YN) then was struggling on fighting Tom as he started blasting fireballs at him. (YN) was getting irritad already and then goes running towards Tom and raised his arm up to strike a punch at him, but Tom blocked it with one hand as he used his other one to punch (YN) in the face, sending him flying crashing to the wall.

"Hm, something's not right here." Says Toffee.

"What do you mean my liege?" Ask Ludo.

"I except (YN) to take down that demon brat, but looks likes he's taking the beating instead."

"My liege, remember the collar I put him around his neck?"

Toffee then remembers.

"Oh yea, would you do the favor and do your thing Ludo?"

"As you may."

Ludo then got the controller for the shock collar as he pressed it, the collar then shocked (YN) as he then screamed in pain and getting up.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

"What is he doing!?" Shouted Tom.

After the shock, (YN) then covered one eye, looking like a lunatic.

Tom then ignore the fact that (YN) starts to act a bit weird as Tom starts to float in mid air, used one hand to target at (YN), and created a big fireball

"Hm, what a waste."

Star the realizes that Tom is going too far.

"Don't do this Toooom!!!!" She screams.

"Tom, dude, don't do it!" Screamed Marco.

Tom then blasted the fireball at (YN). As the fireball hit (YN), it caused an explosion. After the explosion, there was smoke everywhere, the gang can barely see the destruction that Tom has did (YN). But then again, there was a scene where (YN) was trapped with a bunch of boulders that caused to brake and fall on him, his body started to glow green as he then emerge out of the boulders, causing them to destroy into pieces, roaring angrily. You can see a scene from (YN)'s legs going slowly up form his legs to his face as it looked angry and his eyes were wide angrily as he roared loudly.