Chp.27 The Raid

Meanwhile at the castle, Marco was sitting next Star as he then knows everything about what happens earlier.

"Wow, so your mom really did mean It!?" Says Marco with eyes wide opened.

"Well, I mean she did looked serious, and once she said it, that made (YN) run away angry... and crying at the same time..."

Star then stood up as she walked towards her window as she looks outside, knowing where could (YN) be.

"Oh (YN), Where could you be right now?" Star Says as she starts to cry.

Marco then goes up to Star as he hugs her to cheer her up.

"It's okay Star, we'll find him eventually."

Suddenly, Star's door was opened, Queen Moon entered as Star then noticed.

"Marco, can you give us a second?" Ask Queen Moon.

"Y-Yes...your highness..."

Marco then walks out as he then closes the door.

"What do you want mom?" Ask Star as she still looks at the window, having her arms crossed.

"Star, Sweetie...What you heard back there wasn't true...I just slipped and-"

"Slipped? No mom, you tooled it too far mom, why on earth would you bring out his parents like that?!"

"Star, it was an accident I didn't mean to say those rude words to him, I just...I just..."

"You just what mom?"

"I just want you to be safe."

"What are you talking about mom??" Star the turns around and faces forward towards her mom.

"That the fact your with (Yn), the reason why I don't want you to be love with him is that of me imagining what would happen if he would have hurt you or worse, he would have killed you!"

"Mom, your wrong, (YN) is not that, he's a sweet and kind guy, look ever since I brought him to earth he was nothing but the sweetest, most kindest person I have ever met, and over these past months, he will always protect me more than Marco would, I mean Marco still protects me but (YN) would prócer me more, and that's not all, he cares about me, takes care of me, and he always looks out for me. And FYI mom, (YN) has never lost control over me and Marco, and think about it mom, I saved you and the commissioners twice that he went berserk on his legendary form, and that shows me that I took care of him when he goes nuts, but you never listen...why mom...why?"

Moon then starts to cry.

"I-It's just *sniffs* well, I just don't want nothing bad happen to you..."

"Mom, im 18 years old now, I can take care of myself, and you don't have to worry, cause I have a best friend...and a boyfriend...who would take care of me always, but you can trust (YN) on him taking care of me, because he is the best damn boyfriend I ever had."

"Y-Your right honey...your old enough to take care of yourself and especially having two boys protecting you...I'm very sorry of the way I acted...and I'm sorry of everything of what I said to (YN)..."

"It's okay mom."

Star then hugs Moon as moon hugs her back.

"So, are we going to find (YN)?"

"Yes Sweetie, we are going to find him...for you."

Star smiled.

"Thanks mom."

Moon gives Star a kiss on the forehead as she then leaves the room and then came in Marco.

"So, how it go??" Ask Marco.