Car Crash

They sat there for a few minutes in silence. Dean dared not say anything and Sam just had nothing to say. Castiel was in the other room still trying to pull himself together from his first encounter alone with the new Dean.

Sam stood from his chair and Dean's eyes followed him.

Sam took a knife out of his pocket and looked at it. Dean knew what was coming; this was it. This was how he was to die: by the hands of his brother. He looked up one more time at Sammy, closed his eyes, and flinched back.

He heard a thump and looked up; Sam had sunk the knife into the ceiling to destroy the devi's trap.

"Sam, what are you-?"

"I can't have you running around by yourself but I can't have you locked up here either so you're coming with me." Said Sam.

"You mean-?"

"I need my partner back. We're going hunting."

After a few minutes of searching for Cas and failing to find him, the brothers left the bunker.

They went to the driveway outside to find a Ferrari.

"Where's the Impala?" asked Dean, admiring the new car.

"I'm so sorry Dean... I got into an accident a month ago and I crashed the Impala, but I took it from the scrap yard and brought it to the garage for you to fix."

"You kidding? You got a Ferrari!" exclaimed Dean in excitement.

"Um yeah it's cool and everything, but aren't you upset? I totaled your car!"

"It's just a car Sam, and a crappy one at that! It was about time, we got a new one," said Dean while he entered the driver's seat and closed the door.

Sam looked at where Dean just was and said quietly, "But it's our home." 

He sighed and got into the passenger's seat. 

On the way they discussed their plan.

"Well the first thing we need to do is find Crowley," said Dean. "He's the one with all the answers. He's the one who found me and tried to train me."

"About that," said Sam cautiously. "What was he training you for Dean?"

Dean looked briefly at Sam and looked back to the road.

"Uh just to be his right hand man. He wanted me to help him to regain his place as king of Hell."

Sam nodded.

"So do you know where to find Crowley or are you just taking me to Disneyland?" asked Sam jokingly, although Sam always had a secret desire to go to Disneyland.

"I know where  he is, but it's about a two day drive so we'll have to stop at a motel."

Sam took out his phone and started to look up motels they could stay at for the night.

"Okay so I found this one pla- DEAN WATCH OUT!"

CRASH

Dean had swerved to the left and hit the curb hard.

His head smashed against the window and was bleeding along with his nose, elbow, and left leg.

Sam grabbed him and shook him screaming his name.

"No, not again," Sam said, his voice quiet but rising. "You can't do this to me again Dean!! DEAN!"

In a moment he was suddenly jolted up, but he was crying.. and screaming.

"DAD! YOU CAN'T BE DEAD DAD YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I CAN'T KILL SAM, DAD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"Dean," said Sam shaking him. "Dean, what are you talking about. Dad's been dead a long tim-"

His tears were suddenly gone when he looked over to Sam and said with a smile, "bitch."

but then he was screaming again. He was in this sort of dazed  frenzy.

"ALASTAIR DON'T COME NEAR ME! I SAID NO! NOOOOOO!!!!"

He collapsed onto the steering wheel and Sam just stared at him in horror.

He reached out to touch him carefully.

"Dean? Are you okay?"

He was gently sobbing.

"It hurts so much, Sammy... What is this? I- it hurts so much!"

"I'm gonna call Cas, okay? He's gonna fix  you, but we have to get out of the car first."

"My pretty boy angel coming to fix me," mumbled Dean in a daze.

Sam helped Dean out of the car as carefully and slowly as he could.

"You totaled my car!" exclaimed Dean.

"No, you totaled the car Dean, you swerved and hit the curb."

"No, this isn't my car... The Impala! You totaled it!!"

"Dean?" asked Sam confused and afraid.

"Don't look at me like that Sam; you're the one with the freaky telepathic psychic crap or whatever. Hey, who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia  Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you? Haven't we had this conversation bef-"

"Dean, no don't faint on me now, buddy. CASTIEL!"

The angel was there in a matter of seconds.

"What happened?!"

"Long story."