In A War With Myself

"In fact, both of you leave! Just leave!"

"You know I can't do that De- you know I can't leave," responded Sam. 

Dean chuckled.

"So you've stopped calling me 'Dean' now that my black eyes are showing, huh? Screw you man."

"What?"

"I said 'scREW FREAKING YOU!' Don't expect me to be your brother, kid; that's all changed," said Dean. He turned his head to Cas. "And don't expect me to be your friend or boyfriend or whatever the hell you think of me because I'm not Dean anymore."

"Then who are you?" asked Cas bravely.

"I'm a demon. Don't expect anything mor- AHHH!!!" Dean exclaimed in pain. He fell on the floor seizing, his green eyes showing once again.

"DEAN!" cried Sam plopping on the floor to try to steady him. Cas stayed standing and watched. Dean grabbed Sam's shirt and looked up at him.

"Sammy, you can't trust me!"

"Shush Dean, just be quiet for once!"

"NO! I- OW- I, Sam I'm lying to you and I can't stop it!"

"What?"

"I'm a demon, but I don't know what's going on with me! When I wake up I won't- AHH!!! I won't remember that I told you that I'm lying," said Dean fighting through the pain. 

"Lying? What are you talking about, Dean?"

"Just keep a close eye on me! Don't go where I'm taking you, but pretend you trust me! You can't keep me chained like a prisoner because then I'll know something's wrong!" He had another burst of pain and he said, tears in his eyes, "and please, Sammy don't leave me and find out what the hell is going on with me!"

"I-"

"PROMISE ME SAM!"

"I- I promise Dean, I promise!"

He collapsed on the floor again, this time unconscious.

Sam looked up to Castiel in anguish and confusion.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"I don't know," said the angel. "but I know where we can find out."

--------------------

"I don't know about this Cas," said Sam approaching the deserted road. "What if he wakes up?"

"Dean will not wake up Sam; I made sure of that and if you're the least bit curious in what's happening to your brother, this is the only way to find out."

"...okay."

"Okay. I'm very sorry, but I can't stay for this. The... demon will leave the moment it sees me; I will come when you trap it; just call me when you're ready"

"Of course. Thank you Castiel."

And he was gone with a small smile.

Sam sighed, buried the esentials near the crossroad, and called to the demon.

"Sam Winchester! How can I help you today?" said a woman in a black dress that was the same color as her eyes.

"What's going on with Dean?"

"Poor Sammy; always asking what's wrong with his big brother! Nothing's wrong this time, Sam! He's a demon, baby, nothing wrong with that."

"You know that's not what I'm asking about."

She sighed.

"Then I can't help you," she said.

"Oh you can and you will!"

She looked down at her feet for the first time and cursed.

"Devil's Trap bitch," said Sam.