Come Back

Sam sat there in the car for half an hour replaying the conversation over and over in his head before he pulled himself together and drove. He didn't drive back to the motel, not at first, he went to the cemetery and when he arrived, he felt pain but peace.

He walked up to the tombstone he hadn't seen in years and gave a small sad smile. 

"Hey Jess." 

There was a pause. He wasn't sure how to begin.

"I know I haven't seen you in a while, and I'm sorry for that, but I never moved on from you Jess, never. God, I miss you so much. Whenever I have a problem too big for me, which is a lot," he added chuckling sadly. "I think of you and what you would've done, or what you would've said to make everything okay, but things are really bad right now- I don't know how to handle this Jess; I don't know how to make this okay! I'm not sure you would either, but I- I don't know," he mumbled. "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know! How am I supposed to- please Jess, please don't make them- don't let them do this to me! I can't, please! I'm scared," he said dropping to his knees, silently crying.

He stayed there for a few minutes. 

He looked up at her picture and shook his head. He didn't expect a response, but he really wanted one, now more than ever, but he just sighed, picked himself up, touched her tombstone for a second, and was gone, forever running away from her, from his past, and driving down his endless path without her. 

-----------------------------------------

Dean grinned smugly.

"You ain't a bad kisser, but I'm not really your type. What you are disgusts me, repels me, and I never want to see you again, faggot," he said still with a smile.

Every word was a stab to the heart, but Cas couldn't leave. He knew that it wasn't his Dean talking, that it was his demon taking over. 

"Dean, I know you're still in there. Please don't leave again; I can't take it," Cas pleaded.

"When will you idiots understand?! This is me. I'm a demon, not a hunter, or angel, or Winchester. I'm back in black," he said laughing.

"Dean, coME BACK!"

Dean laughed again.

"COME BACK!"

more laughter.

Cas took him aggressively by the shoulders and forced his lips onto his. He pulled back with tears swelling up in his eyes. He had waited so long for their kiss; it felt like an eternity. It couldn't end like this. It wasn't fair. 

"DEAN!!!"

"What the-?" asked Sam shocked, dropping the bag of food onto the floor.

"I think the word you're looking for is hell," said Dean, eyes still black as night. "Cas here was trying to give me a little taste of heaven."