Introduction

Hi my name is Mercides Blue im lightskinned, I live in Kansas City, I have black hair that touches the top if my but im 5'3 , my brother name is Jaylyn,king pin of MMC (Money Maker Cash) but nobody knows but my bestfriend Quanice :Q and my mother my dad was never in my life now lets begin this story.

NEXT DAY FOR SCHOOL....

I woke up did my daily ruintine. I wore a pink half shirt that says BOSS in Rhinestones, and some ripped skinny jeans with my hair down curly with a white hat that says "BISH WHET" on it and my White and Pink Breds 11 and some jewelry.

I took my phone and walked downstairs (I live with my brother )

I grabbed me a poptart and walked to the 2nd floor to feed my dog LADY. After I fed her I went down to the garage and got my PINK BENZ with tinned windows.

SKIPPS CAR RIDE

Me and Q walked to the front doors to Redwood High School . We went to eat breakfast then went our separate ways. When I got in my 1st hour,I sat in the front because people in the back play to much. Then this boy with Green eyes, lightskinned , a little afro, with all green on . That's the same color my brother wear. Guys this is Antonio Garrerd he's new here. Mr.Ryan said  ,Hey guy's Antonio siad. Ummm... you can sit by Mercides, Ms.blue please raise your hand. i raised my hand and everyone was starring at me then Antonio came and sat by me.

Hey ma do you got a pen. Antonio said

Me :here

Antonio Thanks

I just nodded my head and turned back to the board I felt somebody starring at me so I turned around and my ex Jonathan was just starring at me

Flashback

I was going to suprise Jonathan for his birthday, u was thinking if giving him my virginity ....I walked in and saw two wine bottles on the table and the pillows messed up , I fixed the pillows and put the wine bottles in the sink, I walked upstairs and heard moaning I opened the door and saw Shannon my Ex bestfriend riding Jonathan when Jonathan saw he smiled and

said i was just a game

END OF FLASHBACK

Ever since then I ignored him.

We was in second hour the teacher wasn't coning so I put in my headphones, on and started listening to my music. Then somebody tapped on my shoulder I looked up and it was Antonio.

Antonio: Ummm. wheres the teacher

Me: I have no idea

Antonio: oh can I sit here he siad pointing to the chair next to me.

Me: sure

Antonio: Turn around

Me: why??

Antonio: Just look

when I turned around Jonathan was starring at me with anger on his face I just shrugged and turned back around because IDGAF!!!!!!

Antonio: who is that

Me:my ex

Antonio: oh who Broke up with who

Me: are you a dectictive or something.

Antonio: nope juss asking

Me:ok

just then the bell rung and I was walking to the Library when the princapal called me to the office