A NEW START

MERCIDES P.O.V

After i got home from Walmart i had to get Jaylyn to make sure the missing report was off of me like i couldn't  go  anywhere  without anybody  starring  at me like tf ... so the next day i had to get this over with i know everyone is go be asking questions but it's better now than later so i gotta get my beauty sleep!! in like YASS!!

NEXT DAY

I woke up did my normal hygeine , i got my oufit out black string strapped shirt black leather jacket black jeans and my black jordans after i got dressed i went downstairs , grabbedmy keys to my white ranger, said bye to my brother and headed out first i stopped at the gas station to get me something to eat ,i grabbed me some hot cheetos,brisk,20 airheads and some gummi bears.

When i got to school I parked my car, and sat there and ate my snacks then I ate some mentos , cause a bish breath can't be funky like no not happening, when I went to go put my stuff in my locker I felt somebody behind me and I turned around and it's this stalker nigga Antonio behind me like tf

Me: stalk much
Antonio: nope just watch from far distance
Me: and you don't consider that stalking
Antonio:come on let's get to class

So me and Antonio walking when this thot Myeisha gone com and feel on Antonio chess and ask for his #... Not that I'm jealous or anything but then Antonio go pull me close to him and say nah I'm cool this my wifey here I was just staring at him like Bish whet..... She walked off and said hit me up when your done with that tramp...ooooh I was about to Molly whop that hoe a**

Antonio P.O.V

I really like this girl she fills the piece I've been waiting for and IDGAF what her brother or anybody else say she's MINE I swear IMA drop all my hoes for her she got a nigga whipped on the low tho...,,

MERCIDES P.O.V

Me: why did you say that???

Antonio: look Mercides I really like you it feels like I've known you my whole life your different than all these other hoes out here your, beautiful, smart, and so much more can you just give me a chance pwease I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart Mercides Blue will you be my girl??

Me: look Antonio I really like you too but I feel like we need to get to know each other.

Antonio:OK ma IG, can I at least get a kiss

Me: sure(kisses him)

Quanice walks up.... Ooooh what's going on here.

Heyyyy Q I say while blushing.. We walk yo first hour and Antonio wouldn't stop staring at me but I didn't say nothing becauseim not the mean type....SKIPS THE REST OF THE SVHOOL TIME...after I told Q bye I gave Antonio a hug and a kiss and hopped in my car and drove to Mcdonalds and order my food.