COULD IT BE

Antonio sitting on the bed watching bad girls club and he on the bed talking about "GET HER GIRL GET HER"  i couldn't help but crack up like really so i just handed him the phone and walked off. SO I went around the house to explore i went upstairs then went through another door then the floor dropped to a space crawl so i opened that door i was feeling like Dora the Explorer for a mintute there then I heard Antonio calling my name so I went and the door led to his master room bedroom. 
                 Antonio p.o.v

So turns out that Mercides is my bro, lil sister why would he never tell me he had a little sister we been bros since sandboxed :(, but i gotta take this creakhead home.

MERCIDES P.O.V

so im listening to Bobby b**** and im jamming to then this nigga go come in and call me a creakhead like aint nothing funny about.I slapped him in his back hella hard and ran to the car wich is no point of doing because he's coming with me ... maybe i do act like a creakhead tho.

skips car ride......

When i got home i jumped on Jaylyn and hugged him and he just looked at me like i need help and asked where his bro at .. he must have not watched the news JAYLYN MONTEAL BLUE!!!!

JAYLYN P.O.V

I know this girl did not just call me by my whole name so i turned around slowly okay Mercides you went to far with that i know what happended on the news or whatever but all that matters is that your here right now and your safe and i love you but for you to call my whole goverment name like that, is just wrong but i got you just remeber that.

MERCIDES P.O.V

Lol this nigga den gave a whole speaach about his goverment name he cracks me up so i went upstairs to get in the shower and change i wore some Baby blue jogging pant, white polo hoodie and my blue and white 11's. and my hair in a bun.I went to walmart to get some snacks, when i got there i was buying my snacks and the cash regirster was just starring at me im like bishh whet but then i remebered my report was on the news toda so after i bought the snacks i went straight home.