HERE COMES TROUBLE

I was walking towards the office I was grabbed and pulled outside of the school

I already knew where I was going I was dragged to the basement floor and turned around to face Jonathan

Me: what do you want

Jonathan: you already know what i want

He pulled my pants down and tryed to pull down my pants but I crossed my legs so he wont he punched me in my face I kept screaming then I heard a big boom and Antonio was standing there with the gun in his hand.

I looked down to the ground and saw Jonathan bleeding from the leg. Then darkness took over me.

ANTONIO P.O.V.

I left out of lunch , so I can smoke I went to the side of the building. I heard screaming. I kicked down the door and Mercides ex was trying to ripp off her panties. I shot him in the leg then I got Mercides limp body and took her home I cleaned her and put her on my basketball shorts with one of my big white tee's . She looked so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it .

My phone was ringing it was my boy Jaylyn.

PHONE CONVO

Me:hello

Jay:im going to this party tonight you coming

Me:yeah

Jay:aight

Me:one

END OF CONVO

I went downstairs and cooked some breakfast although its the afternoon I was suppose to be in school anyway.

MERCIDES P.O.V

I woke up in a unfamiliar place then I felt something on my toes so I lifted up the cover. ....and it was a puppy!!! A pit bull puppy.. I know you guys thinking I should be freaked out but I love animals there so CUTE.

ANTONIO P.O.V

So I was done cooking, i was just about to go get Mercides, but I had to feed my dog Boss so I went to the basement (wich is his room I got renivated and everythin) Boss wasn't there and I was kinda freaked out cause he was so little , I know im a thug and all but nonthing gonna happen to my dog.

MERCIDES P.O.V

I smelled food so I followed the smell. Damn this house is big.So I FINALLY got to the kitchen I was thinking were am I gonna put the dog then come to thinking this not even my house.

So I started to look around .... I bumped into something hard.....